Repairs on the SpotOur trucks are fully stocked so we can fix most plumbing issues on the spot without a follow up visit. That's less time & money spent!
The Punctual PlumberWhen you don’t have time to wait around, you can count on us to be punctual plumbing professionals. For every minute we’re late, we pay YOU!*
Straightforward Pricing GuideBefore we get to work, we discuss your available options to let you decide which pricing works best for you. No hidden costs or technical jargon!
Hiring a plumbing company in Sacramento is a real crap shoot. You could get someone great, a real seasoned pro. Or you could get someone who doesn’t know a pipe wrench from plumber’s tape. Paul Ader, the owner of Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Sacramento, is just the kind of real, seasoned pro you want overseeing the work on your home!
You may know Paul as the owner of Abe Lincoln Plumbing, which has served Sacramento for the last 6 years. Now, Paul has closed the Abe Lincoln Plumbing business and is fully focused on running this Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® business right here in Sacramento!
Many of our local clients call on us for emergency plumbing services in Sacramento such as a leaky pipe or drain cleaning service. We also offer larger plumbing services including sewer line repair and water heater repair and installation in Sacramento. We proudly serve Sacramento, Roseville, Elk Grove and Folsom.
When the health of your plumbing system is on the line, don’t leave anything to chance. Call the experts at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Sacramento. Our Sacramento plumbers will arrive on time with all the right tools to get the job done right and get the job done fast!
Residential Plumbing Services in Sacramento, CA
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Sacramento will handle your plumbing problems with aplomb! Ok, that was a weird sentence but it’s like Benjamin Franklin himself said: “Well done is better than well said.” From installations to maintenance and repair, our services cover your plumbing needs!
Our Sacramento plumbers are ready to fix any issues you’re having with:
- Sump pumps
- Water heaters
- Garbage disposals
- Sewer lines
- And more!
Basically, if it brings water into your home or channels it away, a plumber in Sacramento from Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® can fix it!
What Are the Common Signs of Leaking Pipes?
Did you know that leaky pipes can damage the structure of your home or business in Sacramento if left unfixed? Even your furnishings risk getting damaged.
Sometimes, leaks are not obvious — many of them can be hidden and it is important to know how to identify the signs of a leak before they cause costly damage!
Common signs of leaky pipes include:
- Spikes in water utility bill
- Greener grass
- Puddles or very muddy lawns
- Puddles of water underneath fixtures, kitchen and/or bathroom cabinets, water heaters, etc.
- Discolored ceilings and walls
- Bubbling paint or bulging wallpaper
- Musty odor (also an indicator of mold growth)
Have you noticed any of the signs above in your property? If so, get in touch with our Sacramento plumbing team!
$25 Off Water Heater ReplacementBenjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Sacramento Coupon must be presented at the time of purchase. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Some restrictions may apply. Management reserves the right to modify deals at any time.
Funny how plumbing emergencies never happen during normal working hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., M-F. They strike in the dead of night or during the holidays while entertaining family and friends. Plumbing emergencies are rude like that. That’s why an emergency plumber in Sacramento from Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® is prepared to bail you out 24/7!
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- A fast fix: Our vehicles are fully stocked with everything we need to make quick work of that repair.
- No overtime fees: Our philosophy is simple: A repair on a Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. should cost the same as a repair on a Saturday at 5 a.m.
- 100% satisfaction: Our warranties and guarantees lead the industry!
Don’t let your plumbing emergency go on any longer! Call our emergency plumbers in Sacramento at (916) 890-2262 right away! And remember, If There’s Any Delay, It’s You We Pay™.
Emergency Plumbing FAQ:
Are emergency plumbing services covered by insurance?
- The coverage of emergency plumbing services varies depending on the type of insurance and the policy terms. Generally, homeowners insurance will cover emergency plumber in Sacramento if services are necessary to prevent further damage.
How quickly can you respond to an emergency call?
- Our Sacramento plumbers are typically available within an hour or less of the initial call. It is important to call as soon as you notice a plumbing issue to ensure that the problem is addressed quickly and effectively!
What types of plumbing services are available?
- Our services don’t change for emergencies, and can include repairs, replacements, and installations.
Get in touch with us any time for prompt and efficient plumbing service in Sacramento! Just give us a call at (916) 890-2262 or reach out online!
Our team will take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Below are our service hours of operation.
- Monday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sunday Closed
Understanding Different Types of Water Heaters and How to ChooseRead More
What Are the Germiest Parts of Your Bathroom?Read More
Your Guide to a Quick Bathroom Remodel for the HolidaysRead More
Spooky Sounds Your Plumbing Makes, and What They MeanRead More
What to Do if Your Faucet Handle Is Hard to TurnRead More
Types of Caulk and Where to Use ThemRead More