Water Heater Services
Make Cold Showers a Thing of the Past
Water heaters are one of the most relied upon machines in a home. When they work, we enjoy hot water while hardly thinking about the water heater which produced it. These units make hygiene easy through daily hot showers and allow us the convenience of cooking with on-demand hot water. However, the failure of a water heater can put daily life on hold!
When you need water heater installation, repair, or maintenance, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is the only team that you should count on to get the job done right the first time. Our plumbers are experienced, fully licensed, highly trained, and up-to-date with the latest developments in the ever-changing water heater world. We’ll provide all the water heater services that you need and show you why your neighbors love what we do!
Call our water heater services experts today at (800) 259-7705 to schedule your appointment. We answer calls 24/7 and are available for same-day appointments.
You Don’t Have to Live with a Broken Water Heater
Just like any other machine, water heaters might have issues after regular use. With an average lifespan of 8-12 years, a traditional water heater will usually require regular repair after around 5-6 years. A water heater could produce too much hot water, not enough hot water, or no hot water at all. If it’s time for a water heater repair, rely on the guarantee-backed work of Benjamin Franklin Plumbing.
Common water heater problems include the following:
- Knocking sounds
- Standing water in the unit
- Water leaks
- Issues with water temperature
- Shutting off
- Running constantly
- High energy bills caused by an inefficient heater
- Gas leaks
Keep Your Water Heater Going with Regular Maintenance
Your water heater is used every day and should be maintained annually to examine wear and tear. Maintenance doesn’t just help prevent unexpected breakdowns; it also keeps warranties from voiding and helps add years to the life of a unit.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing water heater maintenance includes services such as:
- Routine flushes
- Multi-point inspections
- Part replacements
- Discounts on services & products
Call us today to find out about joining the Benjamin Franklin Society. We offer different membership options to suit the budget and needs of every customer.
Is It Time to Replace Your Water Heater? We Can Help!
Some common signs that you might need to repair or replace your water heater include:
- You have to wait a long time for hot water - If you find yourself having to wait longer and longer for hot water, it could be a sign that your water heater is on its last legs. This is usually caused by a build-up of sediment in the tank, which can insulate the heating element and prevent the water from getting hot enough.
- There’s rust in the water - Rust in the water is a sign of corrosion in your water heater. Common causes of corrosion include age, hard water, malfunctioning anode rod, and many other reasons.
- Water pooling around the base - Pooling water around your water heater’s base could be caused by a leak in the tank. While this may not seem like a big deal, it can lead to serious problems if left unchecked.
- Your energy bills have gone up - Water heaters become less efficient over time, which means they consume more energy and money.
- Your water heater is more than 10 years old - The average lifespan of a water heater is 10-12 years.
After a certain point, repairing a water heater is no longer cost-effective. Even if an old water heater still works, modern units offer significant energy savings which could make replacing an old water heater a great investment. Additionally, many new water heaters can prevent sediment from forming in their tanks, extending their life and reducing the cost of maintenance!
Popular water heater options from Benjamin Franklin Plumbing include the following:
- Conventional tank water heaters: These heaters use electricity and gas for fuel. They can heat anywhere from 20 to 100 gallons of water at a time. These units are less economical than modern tankless heaters.
- Solar water heaters*: These economical and environmentally friendly heaters draw energy from the sun to heat water. They require no electricity or gas and can reduce your bills by an estimated 14 to 18%.
- Tankless heaters: These are an efficient water-heating solution for any region. Not only are tankless water heaters faster than their tank-reliant counterparts, they also deliver an endless supply of hot water! Our Benjamin Franklin Plumbing GoHot tankless water heater provides as much hot water as you want while only being the size of a briefcase!
For Expert Water Heater Services, Call (800) 259-7705.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing focuses on two things: doing the job right and providing an unparalleled customer experience. When you call us, you’ll get a local team of plumbers backed by the resources of a nationally-recognized brand. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and always show up on time. If we’re late for any reason, we’ll refund a portion of your bill for every minute we are late!
We help with every type of water heater installation, repair, and maintenance. Our plumbers will never suggest more than you need and will always consider your home’s needs, your unique preferences, and your budget.
Call us today to find out why families across the nation love what our plumbers do. We’re ready to help you with all your water heater services when you call us at (800) 259-7705. We’re available to talk 24/7 and offer same-day appointments.
*Check with your local franchise, not all locations may install this item.