Repairs on the SpotOur trucks are fully stocked so we can fix most plumbing issues on the spot without a follow up visit. That's less time & money spent!
The Punctual PlumberWhen you don’t have time to wait around, you can count on us to be punctual plumbing professionals. For every minute we’re late, we pay YOU!*
Straightforward Pricing GuideBefore we get to work, we discuss your available options to let you decide which pricing works best for you. No hidden costs or technical jargon!
Is there anything worse for a homeowner than having a plumbing issue? Not only are they inconvenient, but they can leave behind foul odors and bacteria and create a completely unsanitary environment in what’s supposed to be your sanctuary. Proudly serving Largo, Clearwater, Seminole, Dunedin, St. Pete Beach, St. Petersburg and surrounding local areas!
Fortunately, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Clearwater is your go-to plumbing company, offering superior quality support to protect your health and safety. Our highly trained, licensed, and qualified plumbers in Clearwater are happy to inspect your plumbing and offer viable solutions to get your pipes working again.
Our plumbers in Clearwater are also specialized in both commercial and residential plumbing repair, maintenance, and replacements. We are dedicated to offering cost-effective solutions with the utmost attention to detail, leaving you 100% satisfied!
Quality Plumbing Service Options Near You
At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Clearwater, our goal is to be the go-to source for plumbing services in Clearwater. We understand how vital it is that homeowners have access to a dependable and reliable plumber, which is why our team works hard to provide you with outstanding service.
Our experienced and knowledgeable Clearwater plumbers have the tools needed to tackle any plumbing problem with accuracy and care. From drain cleaning and plumbing repairs to emergency plumbing services, our plumbers in Largo and Clearwater can take care of all your plumbing needs, ensuring you can be worry-free!
We also offer various plumbing service options, including:
- Leak detection
- Drain services
- Water pump solutions
- Water heater repair
- Water heater installation
- Garbage disposal repair and installation
- Water line replacement and installation
- Pipe installation
Along with these comprehensive offerings, you also have access to preventative maintenance services that ensure your pipes continue working efficiently to save money on your monthly utility bills. We aim to deliver a full-service and customer-centric experience that leaves you satisfied with our workmanship.
Upgrading Your Plumbing System: Benefits of Repiping Your House
The cost to repipe a house can vary widely depending on several factors such as the size of the house, the complexity of the plumbing system, the type of pipes used, and the region where the house is located. On average, the cost to repipe a house can range from $4,000 to $15,000 or more. It's important to speak with a professional from Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Clearwater so they can help assess your specific situation and get you an accurate estimate of the cost.
Reasons your house might need to be repiped
- Low water pressure
- Discolored water
What is involved in repiping a house?
- Assessment: A licensed plumber from Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Clearwater will assess the existing plumbing system to determine the extent of the problem and the best course of action.
- Preparation: The plumber will turn off the water supply and drain the pipes to prepare for the repiping process.
- Removal: The old pipes will be removed from the walls, ceilings, and floors of the house. This may involve cutting into drywall or removing flooring to access the pipes.
- Installation: The new pipes will be installed to replace the old ones. The type of pipes used will depend on several factors, including the size of the house and the local building codes.
- Connection: The new pipes will be connected to the existing plumbing system and fixtures, such as faucets, showers, and toilets.
- Testing: The plumber will test the new pipes to ensure they are properly installed and free from leaks.
- Restoration: Any areas of the house that were cut into or removed during the repiping process will be repaired, replaced, or restored.
How long does repiping take?
- The length of time it takes to repipe a house can vary depending on several factors, such as the size of the house, the extent of the repiping needed, and the complexity of the plumbing system. On average, repiping a house can take anywhere from a few days to several weeks.
Repiping a house is a significant investment that can offer long-lasting benefits. It can improve the efficiency of your plumbing system, increase the value of your home, and help you avoid costly repairs in the future. While the process may take some time and investment upfront, the benefits are well worth it. Our team at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Clearwater provides a comprehensive selection of plumbing services to meet your unique needs and requirements.
5% OFF Military DiscountBenjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Clearwater Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Management reserves the right to modify offers at any given time. Some restrictions may apply.
Life is unpredictable, and so are plumbing emergencies. While they seem to come out of nowhere, they’ve likely been brewing for weeks or months. Now, you have a burst pipe at 2 a.m., what’s your next move? A call to our punctual emergency plumbers in Clearwater and Largo!
We’re always on call because plumbing hazards aren’t reserved for business hours, and we’ll never turn you away if you have a severe problem day or night. Our job is to employ industry-leading techniques and state-of-the-art equipment to protect your plumbing and well-being. Count on our insured plumbers near you to take care of almost any issue promptly and accurately.
Our team will take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Below are our service hours of operation.
- Monday Open 24 Hours
- Tuesday Open 24 Hours
- Wednesday Open 24 Hours
- Thursday Open 24 Hours
- Friday Open 24 Hours
- Saturday Open 24 Hours
- Sunday Open 24 Hours
Holidays Open 24 Hours
Why Is My Drain So Slow?Read More
Common Plumbing Problems in Older HomesRead More
What Are the Warning Signs of a Gas Leak?Read More
Your Vacation Preparation ChecklistRead More
Bidet Benefits for the Environment, and YouRead More
The Ultimate Guide to Spotting and Dealing with Frozen Pipes: A Homeowner's Winter Survival ManualRead More