Repairs on the SpotOur trucks are fully stocked so we can fix most plumbing issues on the spot without a follow up visit. That's less time & money spent!
The Punctual PlumberWhen you don’t have time to wait around, you can count on us to be punctual plumbing professionals. For every minute we’re late, we pay YOU!*
Straightforward Pricing GuideBefore we get to work, we discuss your available options to let you decide which pricing works best for you. No hidden costs or technical jargon!
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City is proud to be a local business owned and operated by Bruce and Madonna Forthofer and their daughter Kate. Our team is skilled and receives some of the best training in the industry, equipping us to solve all residential & commercial plumbing problems quickly and decisively. We’re always on time, honest, and provide the reliable work you need to have working plumbing again! Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City is ready to help with any sort of plumbing need, whether its routine maintenance, a remodeling project, or a serious emergency.
Plumbing Services We Offer
Here's a short list of plumbing services we offer near you:
- Emergency Plumbing: When a plumbing disaster strikes, you need a reliable and efficient service that can respond immediately to prevent further damage to your property. Our emergency plumbing services offer 24/7 emergency assistance for issues such as burst pipes, overflowing toilets, and other urgent plumbing problems.
- Plumbing Repair: From leaky faucets to clogged drains, plumbing repairs can range from minor annoyances to major headaches. Plumbing repair services can fix any plumbing issue in your home, including toilet repairs, faucet replacements, pipe repairs, and more.
- Water Heater Repair & Installation: A malfunctioning water heater can be a major inconvenience, causing cold showers and discomfort in your home. Water heater repair and installation services can help restore hot water to your home quickly and efficiently, whether it's repairing a faulty heater or installing a new one.
- Drain Services: Clogged drains can disrupt your daily routine and lead to unpleasant odors and backups. Drain services can clear clogs, repair damaged pipes, and perform routine maintenance to keep your drains flowing smoothly.
- Sewer Line Repair & Installation: A broken or clogged sewer line can cause extensive damage to your home and create unsanitary conditions. Sewer line repair and installation services can diagnose and fix any sewer line issue, from minor clogs to major damage, ensuring your home remains safe and hygienic.
- and more!
Call us 24 hours a day for emergency plumbing services in Kansas City, Lee's Summit, Overland Park and the surrounding communities!
$77 Off New Sump PumpBenjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Management reserves the right to modify offers at any given time. Some restrictions may apply.
We understand that plumbing issues that need immediate attention can happen at any time, which is why're we're available 24/7 for plumbing emergencies. Let us help you get your home or business operations back to normal right away!
Why Choose Our Kansas City Plumbers Near You?
As mentioned above, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City is a proud small business. Our plumbers are local, which means you’re receiving service from a member of the Kansas City community. We’re also proud to carry the name of a nationally-recognized company. This enables us to provide local service backed by the resources of a respected brand. We have guarantees stating that we’ll be on time, and you’ll be 100% satisfied with our work, or else we’ll make it right.
Call our plumbers today to find out why so many throughout the Kansas City area loves what we do.
*Now Hiring!* If you're an experienced plumber and interested in working for Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Our team will take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Below are our service hours of operation.
- Monday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Why Is My Drain So Slow?Read More
Common Plumbing Problems in Older HomesRead More
What Are the Warning Signs of a Gas Leak?Read More
Your Vacation Preparation ChecklistRead More
Bidet Benefits for the Environment, and YouRead More
The Ultimate Guide to Spotting and Dealing with Frozen Pipes: A Homeowner's Winter Survival ManualRead More