Morganton Plumbing Maintenance Program
Customer-Oriented Plumbing Services from Professionals
Your plumbing system is not a one-time use system. In fact, you use it multiples times a day all year round. Waiting for a plumbing problem to bring your system to a halt can result in a massive inconvenience, as well as more expensive service and repair. Take advantage of the local, customer-driven Morganton plumbers at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Morganton to keep your system up and running.
Since we opened our doors to the local community in 1996, we have always put the needs of our customers first. When you have a reliable member of our team on your side, you can be confident in the work we perform every time.
Call our team of Morganton plumbers at (800) 259-7705 to schedule your service or learn more about our regular plumbing maintenance services.
Go with the Flow with Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Morganton
Regular maintenance is the key to good plumbing. If you wish to have peace of the mind and ensure comfort in your home, sign up for any of our maintenance programs today.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Morganton offers three service levels of maintenance and they are:
- Maintenance Only Plan – For as low as $9.99 a month, you will receive an annual safety inspection that includes a water heater and leak check, priority service, 15% off repair services, and no age restrictions on home.
- Maintenance and Repair Plan - For $18.99 a month, you will receive all the benefits of the Maintenance Only Plan plus a $500 coverage per repair incident or up to $2000 annually, and no service visit charges or deductibles.
- Maintenance, Repair, and Replacement Plan – For $27.99 a month, you will receive all the benefits of the two other plans plus a $500 credit toward water heater system replacement.
With Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Morganton, you prevent unforeseen system problems while working with the customer-focused team that puts your needs first.
Maintenance Program FAQs
Our professional plumbers are more than happy to further explain to you the details of our plumbing maintenance program.
To get you started, take a look at the answers to our FAQ below:
- When does the plan coverage start? If you sign up for the Maintenance Only Plan, your coverage begins immediately. You can even schedule your inspection right away. However, if you have the Repair or Replacement Plan, your coverage will begin after a 30-day waiting period during the initial term.
- How long am I covered by the plan? Each plan has a one-year coverage and it will automatically renew at our election on an annual basis at the current standard rate.
- Can I cancel my plan if I’m not satisfied? You may cancel your plan at any time without penalty as long as you haven’t received any services under the plan. However, if you received services and canceled before the end of the one-year term, you may owe either the amount due for the unexpired term or the cost of the services under the plan, whichever is the lesser.
Coverage of Our Maintenance Program
All our maintenance plans come with an annual inspection that can help identify potential issues before they turn for the worse.
Included in the inspection are the following:
- Interior waste leaks including slab or foundation leaks
- Interior water line leaks including slab or foundation leaks
- Stoppages and clogs inside the home
- Waste or drain line from each fixture to the point the drainage system exits the home
- Toilet wax ring seals
- Diverter valve
- Angle stops
- Gate valves
Exclusions of Our Maintenance Plans
While our maintenance program aims to ensure the condition of your plumbing system, there are some components, conditions, and circumstances that warrant an exclusion.
- Exterior water and sewer lines
- Sump pumps and sewer ejector lines
- Well pump and well pump pressure tank
- Water filtration/softening equipment
- Flues and venting
- Acts of God, including fire, war, flood, earthquake, hail, hurricanes, tornadoes, freeze, vandalism, and theft
- Pre-existing conditions
- Adequacy/capacity of systems of the appliance
- Cosmetic damage or defects
- Service work needed to meet code violations
- Restoration, repair, or replacement of drywall, floor coverings, plaster, cabinets, countertops, tiling, and paint
- Removal of hazardous products or materials, including mold and asbestos
Please take the time to carefully read the terms and conditions of our maintenance program below:
- Customers may cancel at any time and can expect a full refund if they cancel in the first 30 days and received no service.
- There is no pre-inspection required.
- Customers may elect not to renew the agreement by providing notice any time prior to the start of the second renewal term.
- We will notify the customer when their one-year term is almost up. If we don’t receive a notification to cancel, we will renew the plan automatically.
- The contract of the Maintenance Only Plan starts on enrollment date.
- The 15% discount and maintenance claims are available on enrollment date.
- We provide a Welcome Kit for those who signed up for the Repair and Replacement Plan where we also indicate that customers can start their repair claims after a 30-day waiting period.
- Customers can expect the Welcome Kit 7 to 10 days after their enrollment.
- The system or equipment must be properly installed and in proper working order and located in an accessible and safe environment for the authorized repair technician.
- We do not provide coverage for commercial plumbing systems.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Morganton is committed to professional and honest plumbing services from friendly, punctual technicians.
For more information about our plumbing maintenance program in Morganton, call us now at (800) 259-7705!
Repairs on the SpotOur trucks are fully stocked so we can fix most plumbing issues on the spot without a follow up visit. That's less time & money spent!
The Punctual PlumberWhen you don’t have time to wait around, you can count on us to be punctual plumbing professionals. For every minute we’re late, we pay YOU!*
Straightforward Pricing GuideBefore we get to work, we discuss your available options to let you decide which pricing works best for you. No hidden costs or technical jargon!