Water Heater Repair in Republic, MO
Looking for the best water heater repair company Republic MO has to offer? Your search is over! Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Springfield offers a full range of water heater repairs and installation, and can tackle anything from emergency calls to complete installs. No job is too big or too small.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, or if you have an emergency, call us at (417) 213-8973.
What Makes Benjamin Franklin Plumbing So Great?
At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Springfield, we take pride in providing top-level service and reliable water heater solutions. We are proud of our reputation of being the area’s punctual plumber. Our slogan is, “If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay.”
When you choose us for service in Republic MO you can count on:
- On Time Service Guarantee – We set ourselves apart from the competition by offering an on-time guarantee. We believe everyone deserves fast, punctual service, and we prove it by being on time. If our plumbers aren’t early or right on time, we pay you for every minute we are late.
- State-of-the-Art Service Equipment – We know your time is valuable. That is why all of our technicians are equipped with everything they need to get the job done right the first time.
- 24/7 Emergency Response – Emergencies can happen any time. Our technicians are on call 24 hours a day to respond to your heater repair and service needs. Give us a call at (417) 221-9673, and we’ll send someone out right away.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – All of our water heater repairs are backed with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so you can feel confident about choosing Benjamin Franklin Plumbing.
Complete Water Heater Services in Republic MO
If it is time to replace or upgrade your current water heater, we also offer complete installations. Choose from a variety of water heaters available to fit your budget and family’s needs.
- Tankless Water Heater: Tankless water heaters eliminate waste and long wait times for hot water by heating only what you need. These tanks are roughly the size of a briefcase but can provide an endless amount of hot water.
- Gas-Fired Water Heater: With a gas-fired water heater, natural gas or propane is used to heat the tank of water. While the life expectancy can be much shorter than electric water heaters, they can be considerably less expensive to run.
- Electric Water Heater: Electric water heaters rely on electricity to heat water. These often use a thermostat to determine the water’s temperature and the need to heat it.
- Circulating Pump Water Heater: These pumps circulate hot water throughout your family’s home resulting in hot water without any wait time.
If you live in Republic MO and you need routine water heater service, emergency water heater service or a new water heater installed, call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Springfield at (417) 213-8973 to schedule an appointment today.