Residential Pipe Services in Maryland
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Ocean City provides reliable pipe services year-round, including installation, repairs, and routine maintenance visits. Serious plumbing problems often stem from problematic pipes with warning signs that go unnoticed or unaddressed for too long. To prevent plumbing emergencies from damaging your house and the health of your family, practice regular maintenance with the help of our pipe services.
You can preclude plumbing disasters by enlisting the services of our team to handle the following minor pipe problems:
- Broken Pipes: If you notice any visible damage on any of the pipes in your house, you need to address the problem as soon as possible, before leaking gets out of control and causes bigger problems. Let us know if your plumbing system has broken pipes.
- Leaking Pipes: A tiny crack becomes a huge problem when water starts to leak from it. Not only will you be looking at water damage to the area in your home surrounding the breached pipe, but you could also end up with corrosion on other pipes that are sprayed with leaking water.
- Corroded Pipes: When cracks and leaks are left alone, you are often left with corrosion on your pipes. Moreover, corrosion can also cause leaks and other damage to your plumbing system from within. Contact us for corroded water pipe repair
- Clogged Pipes: From the kitchen sink to the toilet and tub in the bathroom, everybody knows what it’s like to deal with a clogged drainage pipe. Whether it’s a hairball, a greaseball, or merely a bunch of miscellaneous garbage, we’ve seen it and fixed it before. If you tried to address the issue with a plunger or snake to no avail, let us know, and we’ll send some experts over to tackle the problem.
- Frozen Pipes: It’s crucial to always keep the heat running in your house during the winter, even if you are leaving town for a while. Otherwise, your pipes could freeze and burst, causing catastrophic damage which will require frozen pipe repair To prevent your exterior pipes from freezing, we can winterize your outside pipes before it gets cold.
We’re also experts in dealing with sewer pipes, so let us know if you need help with sewer line installation and repair. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Ocean City offers pipe installation services, routine maintenance, outside pipe winterization, and other elite pipe services to folks living near the following communities in MD and DE:
- Wicomico County, MD
- Somerset County, MD
- Sussex County, DE
- Dorchester County, MD
- Worcester County, MD
Are Your Pipes Prepared for Winter?
Winterize those pipes before it’s too late! Whether you’re from Seaford or Delmar in Sussex County, DE, or you reside near Ocean City and Salisbury in Maryland, pipe winterization is crucial in preventing serious plumbing emergencies. Contact us today to consult with our team about winterizing your pipes.
Call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing for Pipe Services Year-Round
From sewer cleaning and repairs to pipe installation and maintenance, we’ve got your pipe needs covered no matter what season it is! Your satisfaction is our guarantee, so don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have questions about your plumbing, and if you need professional assistance ASAP, we’re available for 24/7 emergency service calls. Just let us know what your plumbing problem is, and we’ll provide a solution as quickly as we can!