Providing Fast and Efficient Faucet Repair & Installation Services in Orlando, FL
Running water is an essential part of everyday living. A broken faucet will affect the efficient delivery of water and can even increase your utility bills. Don’t ignore a leaky faucet. Some leaks require only a simple fix. However, for bigger or more complicated jobs, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Orlando is your local plumbing expert.
No longer a purely functional device, modern faucets are now a focal point for bathrooms and kitchens. For all your faucet repair and installation needs in Orlando, Florida, and the surrounding area, you can trust our team. We’re proud of our years of service in the community.
Skilled Faucet Repair
Most faucets work on compression technology, and the rubber washers can wear out and fail over time. If faucet problems result in a leak, we provide 24-hour emergency service. If you have a designer faucet that’s broken, don’t risk damaging the finish by trying to fix it yourself. Our trained professionals have the experience and skill to repair your leaky faucet without causing damage or affecting the fixture’s functionality.
New Faucet Installation
Most people elect to upgrade for convenience and aesthetic reasons. We can install any faucet to perfection. Contact us if you need:
- Bathroom sinks
- Kitchen sinks
- Shower faucets and shower heads
- Tub faucet
- Wet bar taps
- Laundry room faucets
- Outdoor faucets and hose bibs
You’ll find faucets in a wide array of styles and materials that range from practical to elegant. We can recommend the right fixtures that complement your style and meet your budget.
Selecting Your Faucet
At first glance, faucets may appear to be simple devices, but they actually have a surprising number of options and features. When choosing a new faucet, it’s important to understand everything that differentiates one style and model from another.
- Finish Materials: At one time, most kitchen faucets had a chrome finish. However, today’s kitchen and bath faucets are available in a variety of finishing materials, including bronze, nickel, gold, brass, stainless steel and PVD (physical vapor deposition).
- Spout Height and Reach: The height and reach of the spout have aesthetic and practical applications. Today, many people prefer a “swan’s neck” faucet style for looks and functionality. The height and sink depth for kitchen fixtures provide greater clearance for larger pans, pots, and dishes.
- New Technology: Newer faucets offer a variety of convenience features. You can enjoy hands-free operation, faster fill rates, a greater range of motion, spot resistance, and smartphone water temperature control.
Your Faucet Repair and Installation Experts
If you’re interested in repairing an old faucet or looking for a newer model, call the friendly experts at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Orlando. We have all the latest models from all the best brands, and we’ll help you select a faucet that will look great and provide years of dependable service. You’ll love your new faucet installation — 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Proudly serving residents of Orlando, Winter Garden, Clermont, Windermere, Kissimmee, and Ocoee, Florida since 2008.