24-Hour Emergency Plumbing Service – Columbus, Ohio
Do you have a plumbing emergency? Nights, weekends, and holidays, Columbus residents call Benjamin Franklin Emergency Plumbing Services! Our on-call plumbers can usually arrive at most Grove locations within an hour restore safe plumbing service to your home or business.
When do I need to call an Emergency Plumber?
- No water service when the rest of the neighborhood has water service
- Burst or leaking pipes or water heater
- Sewage backup inside the home or business
- Frozen pipes
When to Shut the Water Off: Ideally, you know where the water shut-offs in your home are located BEFORE you have an emergency. Otherwise, the toilet water supply valve is located behind it, and sink are located underneath the sink. Turn them off anytime these fixtures overflow or flood. For burst pipes, leaking hot water heaters, or other fixtures, these items will need you to turn off the water supply to the whole home by locating the water main shut off. It is usually where the waterline enters the property or at the meter.
Backed Up Toilet or Drain: Do not use harsh chemical drain cleaners. Far from being the magical elixirs that drain cleaners seem on television, they can harm pipes and are often ineffective. Worse, once you use them, you cannot use a plunger as you are not at risk from those harsh chemicals. Your best option is to start with a plunger and if that does not clear the blockage, try a drain auger on drains (not toilets). If these options don’t work, call a plumber.
Columbus’s Better Business Bureau Certified Emergency Plumber
Since 1957, Benjamin Franklin has provided emergency plumbing to the community of Columbus. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Columbus is BBB certified for polite and efficient customer service in addition to quality emergency plumbing work.
Emergency Plumbing Services with a Reputation for Quality in Columbus, Ohio
When your home’s bathroom, kitchen or other plumbing suddenly fails, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Columbus is the 24-hour plumber Columbus residents trust most for emergency service. We restore safe and sanitary plumbing service to both homes and businesses.
Benjamin Franklin in pleased to give the following guarantees on emergency plumbing services:
- Written Quotes wit Straightforward Prices: No hidden fees, ever!
- Quality Repairs You Can Count On: No amateurs around here! Our plumbing professionals perform high-quality installations and repairs.
- Cleanup is Included: Benjamin Franklin remains the emergency plumber Columbus homeowners call on because we’ll clean up after burst pipes and garbage disposal mishaps.
- Quick Service: How long would you like to wait for the plumber to arrive? Not long! We can usually arrive in under an hour. For appointments, we show up exactly on time. “If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay.®” We PAY YOU $5.00 per each minute late up to $300.00.
Call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Columbus for the 24-hour plumber Columbus home and business owners trust for immediate assistance, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.