Columbia Plumbing Repair
Don’t Flush Your Hard-Earned Money – Call the Professionals
One of those things you don’t think about until something goes wrong is your plumbing. Showers feel fantastic until the drain clogs. Running water is a modern convenience until pipes burst and your basement floods. Whether your plumbing issue is an emergency or a problem that can wait a little while, you understand the significance of correctly fixing the source to prevent anything from worsening. At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Lancaster, we’re not just in the plumbing business. We’re in the business of keeping your home and family comfortable and safe.
Our team offers solutions for nearly any plumbing repair, including:
- Water Heaters
- Garbage Disposals
- Water Lines
- Gas Lines
No matter what you’re dealing with, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re happy to discuss your unique situation and provide an accurate diagnosis with viable repair options. Of course, in some cases, the repair isn’t cost-effective for you, which is when we recommend a replacement. Since this is our area of expertise, we’ll base our suggestions on what makes the most sense for your budget, needs, and preferences. And naturally, you’ll receive honest pricing before we begin any work so there’s never a surprise fee.
Signs That You Should Call for Plumbing Repairs
The best situations happen when you can schedule services in advance rather than be surprised with an emergency that throws off your routine. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of some common signs indicating it’s a good idea to call in a second opinion:
- Water Damage – Look for weak spots in walls or flooring, mold growth, or dark patches.
- Frequent Clogs – It’s normal for drains to clog occasionally, but if you’re finding repetition in the number of times you’re fighting the drain, there’s an underlying problem.
- Discolored Water – If your water isn’t flowing clear (i.e., brown, yellow, or speckled with sediment), there’s likely a problem with your water heater or your pipes.
- Unusual Odors – Your drains shouldn’t smell, so if they’re emitting a funky odor, there may be a problem with a drain or sewer line clog.
- Knocking Sounds – If you hear a knocking sound from within your walls, there’s a strong chance that your pipes are loosening or undergoing pressure change that treatment ASAP.
- Low Water Pressure – Several things lead to having less water pressure than usual, from clogs to leaks and burst pipes, which all require fast action.
- General Issues – It’s a good idea to call for routine services to keep everything in proper working condition, even for seemingly small issues like steady drips or randomly running toilets.
Experience the difference that professional plumbing repairs in Columbia can make – call (717) 210-5644today!