Leaking or burst pipes can cause thousands of dollars of structural damage to your home. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City offers copper, PEX, PVC, and CPVC repiping services Kansas City residents depend on to restore safety, comfort, and peace of mind to your home. Our plumbers will thoroughly explain the pipe replacement process, inspect your home, and make recommendations to give you a full range of repiping choices. Repiping your home will protect the structural integrity of your house and fix water pressure and discoloration issues.
Failed Pipes are Dangerous
Failed pipes cause leaks hidden away behind drywall and beneath floors. These leaks can lead to mold infestation, rotting and weakening of floors and joists. Repairing these types of damages typically costs thousands of dollars. Many older home built during or before the 1960s were built with galvanized pipes. Some homes built from the 1970s-1990s were built with polybutylene pipes. Both galvanized and polybutylene pipes can be hazardous and will need to be replaced sooner or later.
Often, prospective homebuyers will not even consider buying a home with galvanized or polybutylene plumbing because it does not meet current building codes. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City offers the repiping services Kansas City residents need.
Signs of Compromised Pipes:
- Low water pressure for sinks and showers
- When the toilet is flushed, the shower turns scalding hot
- Cannot shower while the washing machine is running
- Water is yellow, rusty, or otherwise discolored
- Water contains rust, dirt, or other sediment
- Water tastes “funny”
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City is BBB certified
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is proud to provide the repiping services Kansas City residents can depend on. We take our good reputation seriously; we want every customer to be 100% satisfied with our services. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City is a Better Business Bureau accredited plumbing company.
Great Value and Fair Pricing
- Our pricing is honest and straightforward with no hidden fees; you will approve all pricing before work begins. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City is happy to provide a free in-home repiping estimate.
- We stand behind our work; if a repair fails within a year, we will make it right at no additional cost to you.
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City’s expert plumbers have apprenticed with master plumbers and take continuing education courses.
- We take good care of your home: our plumbers always wear shoe covers to protect your floors and will not leave a mess.
- Our plumbers arrive promptly for your plumbing appointment, it’s on-time guarantee- ”If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay.®” We PAY YOU $5.00 per each minute late up to $300.00.
For the highest quality repiping services, call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City today at (816) 239-2685 or request an appointment.