Children’s Miracle Network
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is proud to announce a partnership with Children’s Health Children’s Medical Center. Children’s Miracle Network Hospital’s mission is to improve the lives of children who have disabilities and complex medical conditions. In order to do this we need your help. You can make a difference in the lives of children and their families. You can bring hope!
This unique partnership will help provide interdisciplinary care for complex conditions, including:
- Cerebral palsy
- Complex orthopedic conditions and injuries
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Epilepsy and seizure disorders
- Craniofacial disorders
- Juvenile arthritis
- Spina bifida
- Other complex and disabling conditions
Please help kids be kids by joining Benjamin Franklin Plumbing in their support of Children’s Health Children’s Medical Center.
- In 2013, Children’s Miracle Network served 25,700 patients from 44 states and 14 countries.
- Children’s Miracle Network had 146,000 visits to its outpatient facilities in 2013, an increase of 41 percent in five years.
- Children’s Miracle Network’s hospital board has 24 members, and more than 1,300 full-and part-time staff.
Repairs on the SpotOur trucks are fully stocked so we can fix most plumbing issues on the spot without a follow up visit. That's less time & money spent!
The Punctual PlumberWhen you don’t have time to wait around, you can count on us to be punctual plumbing professionals. For every minute we’re late, we pay YOU!*
Straightforward Pricing GuideBefore we get to work, we discuss your available options to let you decide which pricing works best for you. No hidden costs or technical jargon!