Maize, Kansas: Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Wichita
- Expert, licensed, master and journeyman plumbers on staff
- All repairs and installs
- Real 24/7 Emergency Service Available
- The “punctual” plumber – “If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay!”
Looking for an expert local plumber near Maize, Kansas? Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Wichita is a top-rated plumbing company, servicing the greater Wichita, Kansas area including Maize and surrounding towns of Colwich, Valley Center, Wichita and Goddard. Call to speak with one of our plumbing experts – repairs, installations, even real 24/7 emergency service. We provide both top residential plumbers and residentially related commercial plumbers and have licensed, master and journeyman plumbers on staff.
Our plumbers service Maize and surrounding towns of Colwich, Valley Center, Wichita and Goddard. They can repair and install toilets, sinks, sump pumps, water powered and battery back up sump pumps, water heaters including tankless, tank-type, hybrid and electric, water softeners and whole-house and point-of-use carbon filters, and any other plumbing related issue including sewer line repairs and installations including trenchless, sewer line clean outs and “roto rooter” repairs due to sewer pipe clogs.
We also service clogged drains and showers, kitchen sinks, garbage disposals, all gas line repairs and installations, hot water dispensers, antifreeze outside faucets, water line repipes and repairs, water service repairs and installations from the meter to your house, washing machine shut off valves and hoses, commercial flush valves and all general plumbing repairs. We provide reasonable estimates, and a punctuality guarantee. Contact us today for your plumbing repairs and service needs!
Expert Plumber Service for Maize, Kansas
Beyond basic plumbing repairs, and 24/7 Emergency service, our plumbers can help you with any plumbing need.
- Toilet Repair and Installation – We can help fix or install any type of toilet.
- Water Heater Repair and Installation – If your water heater is not working, we can give you an estimate on fixing it or replacing it with a tank type, tankless, hybrid or electric.
- Water Softener Repair and Installation – Kansas is known for hard water, and we can advise you on water softeners of all brands plus whole house and point of use carbon water filters.
- Sump Pump Repair and Installation – If your basement is damp, or your sump pump is not working, our expert plumbers can help repair or replace your sump pump plus we install and service water powered and battery back up sump pumps. We even offer 24/7 sump pump repair throughout the Maize, Kansas, area.
- Sewer Line Repairs – Your sewer line is often your responsibility. Our plumbers can repair your sewer line, as required by Maize codes. The brand name might be “Roto rooter” but we provide top quality sewer line rooting and repair.
- Disposal Repair and Install – If your sink disposal is not working, we can help.
MAIZE, KANSAS: HISTORY AND FUN FACTS
The area around Maize was first settled by J.K. Steele and his wife Anna in 1870. They, and the other pioneers of Maize, came despite the presence of the Osage Indians, who were the original occupants of the region and were not yet completely willing to give up the land. In the 1860s, only a few miles from what would be Maize, these Indians killed the first white settler to Sedgwick County, John Ross, and in 1867 the Osage had conducted a series of raids in Kansas reacting to the building of the Union Pacific railroad.
However, these pioneers remained, and on February 1st, 1886, William A. Williams became the first postmaster of the new Maize, Kansas. The town was located in Section 19, Range 1 of the Park Township in Sedgwick County. It was founded as the first stop out of Wichita on the Wichita and Colorado railway under the auspices of the Missouri Pacific railroad company.
Famous Maize People & Fun Facts: Kansas has the largest population of wild grouse in North America. The grouse is commonly called the prairie chicken. Bet you didn’t know that? Maize comes from the Indian word for corn – so it’s not a surprise that there’s a town in Kansas: Maize. Poet Edgar Lee Masters and actress Hattie McDaniel and psychiatrist William C. Menninger all hail from nearby to Maize, KS.