Bel Aire, Kansas: Ben Franklin Plumbing
- Bel Aire Kansas plumbers 24/7, 365 days a year!
- Expert, licensed, master and journeyman plumbers on staff
- All repairs and installs in Bel Aire & environs
- Real 24/7 Emergency Plumbing Services for Bel Aire Available – Call Now!
- The “punctual” plumber – “If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay!”
Looking for an expert local plumber near Bel Aire, Kansas? Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Wichita is a top-rated plumbing company, servicing the greater Wichita, Kansas area including Bel Aire and surrounding towns of Wichita, Valley Center, Park City, Kechi. Call to speak with one of our plumbing experts – repairs, installations, even real 24/7 emergency service. We provide both top residential plumbers and residentially related commercial plumbers and have licensed, master and journeyman plumbers on staff.
Our plumbers service Bel Aire and surrounding towns of Wichita, Valley Center, Park City, Kechi. They can repair and install toilets, sinks, sump pumps,water powered and battery back up sump pumps, water heaters including tankless, tank-type, hybrid and electric, water softeners and whole-house and point-of-use carbon filters, and any other plumbing related issue including sewer line repairs and installations including trenchless, sewer line clean outs and “roto rooter” repairs due to sewer pipe clogs. We also service clogged drains and showers, kitchen sinks, garbage disposals, all gas line repairs and installations, hot water dispensers, antifreeze outside faucets, water line repipes and repairs, water service repairs and installations from the meter to your house, washing machine shut off valves and hoses, commercial flush valves and all general plumbing repairs. We provide reasonable estimates, and a punctuality guarantee. Contact us today for your plumbing repairs and service needs!
Expert Plumber Service for Bel Aire, Kansas
Beyond basic plumbing repairs, and 24/7 Emergency service, our plumbers can help you with any plumbing need.
- Toilet Repair and Installation – We can help fix or install any type of toilet.
- Water Heater Repair and Installation – If your water heater is not working, we can give you an estimate on fixing it or replacing it with a tank type, tankless, hybrid or electric.
- Water Softener Repair and Installation – Kansas is known for hard water, and we can advise you on water softeners of all brands plus whole house and point of use carbon water filters.
- Sump Pump Repair and Installation – If your basement is damp, or your sump pump is not working, our expert plumbers can help repair or replace your sump pump plus we install and service water powered and battery back up sump pumps. We even offer 24/7 sump pump repair throughout the Bel Aire, Kansas, area.
- Sewer Line Repairs – Your sewer line is often your responsibility. Our plumbers can repair your sewer line, as required by Bel Aire codes. The brand name might be “Roto rooter” but we provide top quality sewer line rooting and repair.
- Disposal Repair and Install – If your sink disposal is not working, we can help.
BEL AIRE, KANSAS: HISTORY AND FUN FACTS
The stream represents water which had been an issue from the beginning. Farmers began to settle in this area as early as the 1860s when government officials began opening more Indian lands. In the early 1950s, Tom Pearson, a wrestling Coach from Oklahoma, was intrigued with the development in the area that is now Bel Aire. He decided to purchase some land and start a farm, but he needed a reliable water supply. Pearson went to the City of Wichita asking to be part of their water system but received a sharp rejection. In 1955, several neighbors in the area went to Sedgwick County and petitioned to create an improvement district for water. Less than 30 years later, the City of Wichita and what is now the City of Bel Aire had a legal battle lasting 2 years over Bel Aire’s ability to incorporate as a town. The Case was taken to the Kansas Supreme Court where it was deemed that Bel Aire had the right to incorporate as a city in Kansas. The wheat fields were part of the surrounding landscape. In the early 1980s when the seal was conceived, Bel Aire had a total population of less than 2,500 people. In the late 60s, someone from this area would have to drive to 13th and Woodlawn for a hamburger at McDonalds or to go shopping (Sweetbriar shopping center). The closed movie theater at that time was at the drive-in in Park City, which is also where the closed grocery store was located. There was a convenience store—Shopeze— located at 45th and Woodlawn , which became the hang out place for many local teenagers. Between the late 60s and early 80s not much had changed as far as retail development near Bel Aire. Instead of shopping centers and office buildings, the citizens of Bel Aire were surrounded with farmland and wheat fields, which is exactly why they moved out here to begin with. These individuals were looking for the values and lifestyle of country living with the closeness of the bigger city.
Famous Bel Aire People & Fun Facts: The first black woman to win an Academy Award was Kansan Hattie McDaniel. She won the award for her role in “Gone with the Wind.” Actor Dennis Hopper, playwright William Inge and baseball pitcher Walter Johnson are from Kansas, though not exactly from Bel Aire.