Wichita Sewer Line Services
- Expert, licensed, master and journeyman plumbers on staff
- All Sewer Line Repairs including replacements, ‘trenchless sewer repairs,’ cleaning and more!
- Real 24/7 Emergency Sewer Line Service Available for Sewer Line repairs anywhere in Wichita & Environs
- The “punctual” plumber – “If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay!”
Sewer line problems are as bad as it gets. If you wake up one morning and every drain in your home is stopped up, then you have a sewer line problem. Consider Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Wichita to unclog your line. As the top-rated sewer service in Wichita, we do complete sewer line replacements, repairs, clean out repairs and replacements and trenchless sewer line replacements so you don’t have to dig up your yard..
CONTACT US NOW FOR AN ESTIMATE ON SEWER LINE REPAIR & INSTALLATION
CALL US AT (316) 768-8374 | OR CONTACT US ONLINE.
Our Sewer Line Services: Inspection, Repair, Replacement & More
Traditionally sewer lines in Kansas communities such as Wichita, Derby, and Haysville have been replaced by digging up the old line from where it exits your home, across the yard to where it ties into the City waste system, generally at the back of the property. Depending on how deep the sewer is, this can be a complicated mess. Today, technology is available that is known as trenchless sewer line replacement, which eliminates the need to dig up your yard. All that is required is a hole where the sewer exists or, sometimes, this can be done from inside your house in the basement. Another hole would be where it ties into the City sewer. The rest of the yard is left untouched. Consider Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Wichita for trenchless sewer replacement anywhere in the greater Wichita area – from Haysville and Derby in the South to Park City and Bel Aire in the North.
LISTEN TO A TOP SEWER SERVICE FOR TIPS AND INSIGHTS
When replacing your line and/or cleanout, it will require that a permit be issued from the municipality where the sewer is located (e.g., Wichita). In order to pull a permit, the company doing the work must be licensed with the city and be in good standing. Also, if the sewer is of a certain depth, then it will require shoring along the opening to protect the workers replacing the sewer. This is all part of the inspection process between the City and the company doing the work. When replacing your sewer, consider Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Wichita. We have all necessary City licenses and we pull all required permits when replacing a sewer. We provide estimates as well, so you’ll know the cost of your sewer line repair or replacement job in advance!
- Sewer line cleaning: All of our trucks are equipped with powerful sewer machines that can run up to 100 ft of 3/4″ cable. These have several different cutter heads to remove those stubborn ROOTS!!
- Video services: We can run a video camera down your sewer to see what is causing the problem. We can also make a DVD of it to show others. This way you know for certain what the problem is and can decide the best course of action in regards to repair or replacement. Why guess?
- Line locating: Do you want to put in a pool or add an addition to your home but are not sure where the sewer line is or do you simply want to know the location of it? We can help with our sewer line locator. We can come within inches and tell you the depth with our locating equipment.
- Sewer line clean-outs: We can install, repair or replace sewer line clean-outs. By City of Wichita code, your main sewer must have a clean-out installed with which the line can be cleaned if it becomes stopped up.
- Septic Tanks. If you don’t connect to the city sewer line, we can still help. If you’re having septic tank issues, call us for inspections or repairs.
- Line Maintenance: Join our sewer cleaning maintenance program where we come out and perform a line cleaning and camera inspection to prevent the surprise of a system failure.
- Herbicidal Naturally Based Root Killer: With a unique foaming action, the Herbicidal Naturally Based Root Killer reaches the top of the pipe where 90% of root intrusion occurs. Then, organic compounds in the formula strip away grease and grime on the roots and an EPA registered herbicide (Dichlobenil) kills the roots on contact and prevents their growth.
- Sewer line replacement and repair: Tired of having your sewer cleaned out? Tired of wondering if it will stop up when you have a house full of guests? We can repair and/or replace all sewer lines.
- Trenchless Sewer Replacement: Don’t want to have your beautiful landscaped yard all dug up? We can replace your sewer line with a lot less mess.
- Lateral Lining System: We are also able to do a completely “dig-less” sewer lining. We are able to completely repair your sewer and drain issues without any digging at all. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Wichita is the only company in Wichita with this technology.