- The plumber working in your home has been background tested, is randomly drug tested and is trained properly.
- We have signed the U-WIN Code of Ethics.
- We have current Liability and Workers Compensation Insurance.
- We are licensed in the municipality we are doing business in.
- We have posted a $20,000 letter of credit, bond or cash deposit with U-WIN LLC
to cover resolutions.
- U-WIN will always provide 100% home-owner satisfaction.
U-WIN Code of Ethics
- Randomly drug test my employees on an on-going basis.
- Complete background checks on my employees (as the law permits).
- Provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee to my clients.
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service.
- Properly train my technicians/salespeople before sending them to a home.
- Maintain liability and workers compensation insurance.
- Maintain state licenses (where applicable).
- Allow U-WIN to make a final decision regarding a resolution.
- Provide residential customers with the best quality, materials, labor, expertise, and craftsmanship.
- Conduct business in a legal and ethical way (adhere to all laws, regulations and ordinances).
- Practice proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all laws.
- Provide U-WIN with all information requested regarding my business.
Repairs on the SpotOur trucks are fully stocked so we can fix most plumbing issues on the spot without a follow up visit. That's less time & money spent!
The Punctual PlumberWhen you don’t have time to wait around, you can count on us to be punctual plumbing professionals. For every minute we’re late, we pay YOU!*
Straightforward Pricing GuideBefore we get to work, we discuss your available options to let you decide which pricing works best for you. No hidden costs or technical jargon!