Benton, Kansas: Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Wichita
- Expert, licensed, master and journeyman plumbers on staff
- All repairs and installs
- Real 24/7 Emergency Service Available
- The “punctual” plumber – “If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay!”
Looking for an expert local plumber near Benton, Kansas? Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Wichita is a top-rated plumbing company, servicing the greater Wichita, Kansas area including Benton and surrounding towns of Augusta, El Dorado, Bel Aire and Park City. Call to speak with one of our plumbing experts – repairs, installations, even real 24/7 emergency service. We provide both top residential plumbers and residentially related commercial plumbers and have licensed, master and journeyman plumbers on staff.
Our plumbers service Benton and surrounding towns of Augusta, El Dorado, Bel Aire and Park City. They can repair and install toilets, sinks, sump pumps,water powered and battery back up sump pumps, water heaters including tankless, tank-type, hybrid and electric, water softeners and whole-house and point-of-use carbon filters, and any other plumbing related issue including sewer line repairs and installations including trenchless, sewer line clean outs and “roto rooter” repairs due to sewer pipe clogs.
We also service clogged drains and showers, kitchen sinks, garbage disposals, all gas line repairs and installations, hot water dispensers, antifreeze outside faucets, water line repipes and repairs, water service repairs and installations from the meter to your house, washing machine shut off valves and hoses, commercial flush valves and all general plumbing repairs. We provide reasonable estimates, and a punctuality guarantee. Contact us today for your plumbing repairs and service needs!
Expert Plumber Service for Benton, Kansas
Beyond basic plumbing repairs, and 24/7 Emergency service, our plumbers can help you with any plumbing need.
- Toilet Repair and Installation – We can help fix or install any type of toilet.
- Water Heater Repair and Installation – If your water heater is not working, we can give you an estimate on fixing it or replacing it with a tank type, tankless, hybrid or electric.
- Water Softener Repair and Installation – Kansas is known for hard water, and we can advise you on water softeners of all brands plus whole house and point of use carbon water filters.
- Sump Pump Repair and Installation – If your basement is damp, or your sump pump is not working, our expert plumbers can help repair or replace your sump pump plus we install and service water powered and battery back up sump pumps. We even offer 24/7 sump pump repair throughout the Benton, Kansas, area.
- Sewer Line Repairs – Your sewer line is often your responsibility. Our plumbers can repair your sewer line, as required by Benton codes. The brand name might be “Roto rooter” but we provide top quality sewer line rooting and repair.
- Disposal Repair and Install – If your sink disposal is not working, we can help.
BENTON, KANSAS: HISTORY AND FUN FACTS
The City of Benton is located in Butler County’s Benton Township, which was named after Thomas Benton Murdock. The first settlers arrived in the Benton area about 1870. In 1872 the Township was organized and had an assessed valuation of $20,296.00. The Missouri Pacific Railroad laid its rails through the area in 1883, and the town was platted that same year. A Petition was made to the Butler County Commission to incorporate the City of Benton on January 6, 1909. The petition was granted and stated an election for mayor and 5 council members was to be held on January 26,1909 in the I.O.O.F. hall in the City of Benton. The Population when the city was incorporated was approximately 240 people. The City of Benton received its first electricity in 1915, the gas was turned on in 1916, City water was turned on in 1953, sewer service began in 1958, the City changed to dial telephones in 1959, and cable television was available in 1982.
Famous Benton People & Fun Facts: Between 1854 and 1866, 34 steamboats paddled up the Kaw River (Kansas River). One made it as far west as Fort Riley. Kirstie Alley, actress, Amercian jazz vocalist Karrin Allyson and Robert Ballard, who discovered the Titanic shipwreck, all hail from near to Benton, KS.