Water Heater Repair & Installation Cedar Rapids
Water heaters play a significant role in our households by providing the hot water we need to avoid having to take those unforgiving cold showers. The dedicated plumbers at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Eastern Iowa are here to make sure that our local plumbing community has access to the best water heaters on the market.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Eastern Iowa are not only concerned with your comfort, but we also care about your energy costs as well. All our plumbers come with years of experience and knowledge about the many different kinds of water heaters from gas, solar, to electric and can advise you on which one would best fit your home’s needs.
Call a Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Eastern Iowa today and receive the water heater installation that will save you money and provide you comfort.
Water Heaters to Consider: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Eastern Iowa can install a new water heater for your home very quickly and will even consult with you on the best options. If you have an existing water heater that is outdated and needs to be replaced, we can provide you with the best one on the market today in a clean and professional manner.
- Conventional Water Heaters: These are also known as storage tank models, and they are powered by either electricity or natural gas. The tank capacity of conventional water heaters can hold 20-100 gallons of hot water. This capacity provides enough hot water for a large household with 3-5 bathrooms to use simultaneously.
- Tankless or On-demand Water Heaters: These water heaters are more energy efficient, and they will heat your water as you use it. This is a much greener option because it does not promote water waste like the conventional water heater where water is regularly stored and reheated when not in use. The tankless water heater can deliver an endless supply of water with a piece of technology that is smaller than a briefcase
Cedar Rapids, Iowa’s Water Heater Repair Technicians
Water heaters tend to live about 10-15 years on average. Water Heaters should be checked after seven years to see if a more efficient one has been manufactured and made available to the consumer. The modern water heaters today tend to be more energy efficient than the older models. If a newer model has been made it is safe to assume that replacing your old water heater will be more cost effective for the long term.
Signs that it is time to repair your existing water heater
- Not enough hot water?
- Water is too hot?
- Water heater is leaking?
- Foul smelling water?
If you are experiencing any of these signs with your water heater, call a Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Eastern Iowa today: (319) 332-5859.
Why Choose Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Eastern Iowa?
- At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Eastern Iowa, we are straightforward about our water heater installation and repair prices. We don’t need hidden fees because we offer fair prices.
- When you call for water heater services, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Eastern Iowa will perform a thorough clean up when the job is done.
- Water Heater Installation and repair services are guaranteed for one year at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Eastern Iowa.
- “If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay.®” We PAY YOU $5.00 per each minute late up to $300.00. We are never late for kitchen plumbing appointments!
Call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Eastern Iowa today at (319) 332-5859 or request an appointment.