Pipe Replacement & Repiping For Cedar Rapids, IA
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Eastern Iowa understands the challenge of re-plumbing your entire home. Most pipes in your home will have a long lifespan of 60-100 years. So, homes built around the 1960’s should get their pipes examined by a professional plumber to see if repiping is necessary.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Eastern Iowa offers the highest quality pipe replacement service. We can provide copper, flexible plastic tubing (PEX), and rigid plastic pipes (CPVC and PVC) services to the citizens of Cedar Rapids in order to help them meet their whole-house re-plumbing needs.
Our plumbing experts can walk you through the standard plumbing codes, as well as give advice on which pipes would be most effective to preserve your home’s foundation for years to come.
Cause For Concern: Lead and Polybutylene Pipes
No matter what age, lead pipes and polybutylene pipes should be replaced immediately for the following reasons.
- Lead Pipes: Lead pipes can contaminate drinking water with lead that can pose a health hazard for any household.
- Polybutylene Pipes: These pipes are extremely fragile and very prone to breakage.
If you suspect or know your home piping is constructed of either lead or polybutylene pipes, then call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Eastern Iowa today to figure out the best option for your home.
These pipes are no longer up to standard with plumbing codes and if not replaced they could cause long-term property damage and health problems for your family.
Pipe Leaks Are Hazardous
Pipe leaks can be hidden away from plain sight and if left unattended, they can cause serious problems within the home and its foundation. Pipe leaks lead to mold infestation and rotting inside the walls where the pipes are located.
Signs that your pipes are now compromised
- Low Water Pressure from sinks and showers
- Scalding hot showers when toilet is flushed
- Water discoloration
- Bathtub water shows signs of containing rust or dirt
These are signs that your pipes have succumbed to corrosion and need to be replaced immediately. If your pipes have visible leaking, that is also a sign that your entire house will need to be re-plumbed and re-piped. Your home’s water lines are exposed to the same amount of pressure within the same amount of time. If one pipe is examining early signs of leaking or corrosion – it’s a sign that the rest are not far behind.
Why Choose Our Repiping Services?
- Straightforward Prices: We don’t need hidden fees because we offer honest prices for all our repair services.
- When you call for repiping services, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Eastern Iowawill clean up right away
- Our services are guaranteed for one year at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Eastern Iowa.
- “If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay.®” We PAY YOU $5.00 per each minute late up to $300.00. We are never late for plumbing appointments!
We are the plumbers you can trust with your home to, we take all our customer’s home needs like they were our own. Call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Eastern Iowa today for plumbing services you can count on 24 hours a day – (319) 332-5859 or request an appointment.