Drain Cleaning Service
Do those drain cleaning jobs get annoying and stressful?
They can also be very dangerous.
That’s why you shouldn’t hesitate to reach out to Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Levittown today for our sewage and drain cleaning services. We guarantee that any drain cleaning service our plumbers perform is done right and promptly the very first time. We have satisfied customers all over Bucks and Montgomery County and its surrounding areas, including:
- Bala Cynwyd
- Upper Darby
- And the rest of Montgomery County
We provide exceptional drain cleaning services for kitchen sink drains, bathroom sink drains, toilets, sewer lines, shower drains and downspouts.
Some of the main perpetrators of drain clogging include:
- Soap and shampoo backup
- Dirt and debris
No clog is too big for our expert technicians to handle!
There is no doubt that your household drains will eventually become clogged after years of neglect. In kitchens, soap scum, grease, and other debris can build up in your drains, and this is what causes your pipes to become clogged. Bathrooms, showers, bathtubs, sinks, and toilets can clog very quickly as well. And when any drains become clogged, environmental factors and general wear and tear can also render your sewer lines clogged.
When your plumbing is at a standstill, you need the quick and prompt service of a sewer and drain cleaning service company that employs plumbers who will come in and tackle the problem quickly, efficiently and professionally. At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Levittown, our team of plumbers knows how to remedy all drains and sewers that are clogged. Our technicians will arrive ready to service your home, and we will have your plumbing system back up and running as soon as possible.
After our plumbers have finished their job, they will also take the time to inform you about a number of maintenance solutions that will help you avoid a costly drain cleaning job in the future. By keeping your pipes clear with some routine maintenance, you will be able to prevent the buildup of debris inside your pipes.
Let Us Do The Work
While some drain cleaning can be done on their own, if your pipes are clogged significantly with debris or a foreign object, it’s recommended that you let a professional handle your problem. Our expert technicians will make sure that your pipes are cleared and your water is moving freely again.
We provide the highest quality drain cleaning services in Bucks and Montgomery County. We will make sure to talk you through our process, allow you to voice your concerns and decide on what the most effective service is for you and your budget.
Main Line Sewer Repair, Replacement & Cleaning
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Levittown does more than clean out drains. We also supply main line sewer repair, main sewer replacement, and main sewer cleaning services. Our top-notch services span from Levittown, Yardley, Newtown, Bala Cynwyd, Bristol, Abington, and Upper Darby.
Some of the problems we correct include:
- Corrosion – When a pipe has deteriorated, it causes collapses in the line and restricts flow.
- Blockage – Whether it’s food, grease or a foreign object causing the obstruction, it restricts proper flow and cleaning of the line.
- Leaking – When the seals between pipes have disjointed, it enables water to escape. It then gets deposited in the areas surrounding the pipe.
- Root in sewer line – If tree roots invade the sewer line, they cause damage and doesn’t allow for normal cleaning.
- Bellied pipe – This is when a portion of the pipe has sunk due to the conditions of the soil. This generates a valley that gathers paper and waste.
- Clogged Sewer Drains - There are some warning signs to monitor when you have a potential sewer drain clog.
- Multiple drains backed up – If you notice your toilets, bathtubs, and showers making a gurgling sound when they back up with water, you probably have a main sewer line clog.
- Water backup in odd places – Does your water rise and overflow when flushing the toilet, using the washing machine or run your sink? If so, there’s a good chance you have a sewer line clog. When all of this occurs, there could be air trapped in the plumbing system.
If you notice any of these signs, make sure you contact Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Levittown immediately before your clog gets worse and causes even more damage.
If emergency drain cleaning services are necessary, we are available around the clock, whether you live in Levittown, Yardley, Newtown, Bala Cynwyd, Bristol, Abington or Upper Darby.
At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Levittown, our drain cleaning services are guaranteed with our 100% satisfaction warranty. Our plumbers always arrive on time, but if there is any delay we pay you $5 for every minute they are late and up to $300! Any parties interested in our plumbing services in Levittown, Yardley, Newtown, Bala Cynwyd, Bristol, Abington or Upper Darby, PA, are encouraged to contact us online or give us a call at (215) 515-0918 to schedule an appointment.