Indianapolis Plumbing Services
A well-functioning plumbing system is key to your family’s health, safety, and comfort. Plumbing problems — from leaking faucets to broken pipes or faulty sewers — can throw your entire household into chaos. Having a trusted plumber in Indianapolis that keeps your needs and budget in mind is essential.
The licensed plumbers at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing of Indianapolis are skilled in any plumbing service Indianapolis homeowners need. You can rely on our expertise to handle any plumbing problem, no matter how small or large it may be. And because our work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, you’ll know the work will be done right, every time.
Call (317) 316-3261 today to schedule service from an expert plumbing company in Indianapolis.
Our Plumbing Services in Indianapolis
If there’s a plumbing service Indianapolis homeowners need, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is ready to help! The services we offer include:
When to Call for Plumbing Service in Indianapolis
As soon as you suspect a plumbing problem, call us for a plumbing inspection and diagnosis. Plumbing issues are less costly and far easier to fix when they’re caught as soon as possible before they get out of hand. There is no such thing as too small of a plumbing problem, so don’t hesitate to call at the first sign of an issue!
Signs that you probably need plumbing repair include:
- Overflowing toilets or drains
- Burst pipes
- Water damage or mold growth
- Sewage odors in your home.
- Slow or clogged drains
- Discolored water
- Water that has a strange odor or taste
Need Plumbing Help in Indianapolis?
Whether you have a new plumbing fixture you need to be installed or an emergency plumbing situation, we’re here to help! Our experienced technicians will arrive on time, working with your schedule to ensure the work is done right and your home is back to normal as quickly as possible.
When you need service, call us at (317) 316-3261 or book an appointment online.
Indianapolis Plumbing Service FAQs
Can you do plumbing tasks yourself?
While there are some plumbing tasks, such as switching out a faucet, that some homeowners may feel comfortable doing, plumbing is often best handled by trained professionals. Issues such as clogs, leaks, and poorly installed pipes can sometimes be made worse when attempting DIY fixes. Plus, a “quick fix” might leave the root of the problem undiscovered.
Does home insurance cover plumbing?
Home insurance usually only covers catastrophic, accidental flooding issues. It will not cover standard, day-to-day plumbing problems. These are considered maintenance and are usually deemed to be the responsibility of the homeowner. Check your policy and contact your agent for the details.
Our Club Membership allows you to get regular inspections, so you’ll be able to catch and repair any issues before they become too costly or stressful.
How can you tell you have a leak?
There are signs you can watch out for that let you know your pipes may be leaking. Here’s how to find a plumbing leak:
- Look for signs of mold growing near your pipes.
- Check the material around your plumbing for water damage.
- Track mildewy scents to their source.
- Listen for dripping sounds.
- Keep an eye on your bill and water usage for sudden, unexplained increases.
- Check your water meter.
- Cold Indianapolis winters can be particularly hard on your pipes. Repair frozen pipes ASAP with help from Benjamin Franklin Plumbing.
- Clogged drains are a common plumbing problem, and they can be a pain to deal with. Call in the pros for some extra help!
- When you need electrical repairs in Indianapolis, call our friends at Mister Sparky of Indianapolis, day or night.
Resources You May Enjoy