Birmingham Sewer Pipe Repair & Replacement
Pipe Replacement & Repair in Birmingham Since 1901
Broken sewer lines cause considerable property damage and create a serious health hazard. Sewer pipe repair projects can also be expensive, so it’s important to partner with a plumbing contractor who is completely skilled and experienced in every phase of sewer pipe replacement and repair in the Birmingham, AL area.
The professionals at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing can find the most cost-effective way to fix your sewer line without compromising quality or durability.
For help with your sewer lines, call (205) 351-0706 for help from a team with decades of experience. Our sewer pipe repair and replacement experts do the job right the first time!
Common Signs of Sewer Pipe Problems
If you think you might have sewer pipe problems, you probably do. Tree roots growing inside of your sewer pipe create the majority of blockage issues. If the clog isn’t cleared, raw sewage can bubble up and create a hazardous collection of waste on your property.
Here are some of the common signs that point to a broken sewer pipe:
- Tubs and sinks drain slowly.
- A nasty smell is coming from your drains.
- Sewage is backing up in sinks, toilets, and tubs.
- You hear strange gurgling noises in the drains.
- Lush green grassy patches are appearing on your lawn.
- There are dips or indentations on your lawn or paved surfaces.
- You have foundation cracks and sinkholes.
- There’s septic waste on the surface of your property.
- You have recent rodent or insect infestations.
Sewer Line Repair Process
Our plumbing technicians will evaluate the damage to your existing sewer pipes and design a strategy to return your sewer system to full working order.
- Bursting: When pipes have suffered severe damage, we can pull a new sewer pipe straight through the old one. Broken sections can be replaced with new seamless pipe using hydraulics.
- Cleaning: In some cases, using water jetting and power rodding systems will clear the obstructions and clogs.
Sewer Line Replacement in Birmingham
Unfortunately, the damage to a sewer pipe can be so severe that repair isn’t possible. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing provides trenchless repair services that are less intrusive and costly than traditional methods. We use an industrial-grade epoxy and pump it into the damaged pipe. Our epoxy cures into a hard, strong shell which completely seals leaks, cracks and breeches. If we’re left with no other choice, we use pipe leak and hydraulic pressure tests to find the best way to remove the old pipe with minimal damage to your property. Our excavations are always conducted by certified professionals in a safe and sanitary manner.
Total Sewer Repair and Restoration Services
If you have any problems with your sewer system in Birmingham, Hoover, Vestavia Hills, Pelham, or surrounding areas, call us today. Our technicians will locate the problem and provide the best solution available to fix it. You can count on Benjamin Franklin Plumbing to provide prompt, reliable plumbing services. All of our work has a built-in guarantee, so you’ll be completely satisfied in addition to having the peace of mind provided by a job well done.
To learn more about solutions for sewer line problems in Birmingham, AL, contact Benjamin Franklin Plumbing. To schedule a plumbing inspection, or if you need a reliable emergency plumbing service, call us at (205) 351-0706.