Toilet Repair & Replacement with Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Orlando
A malfunctioning toilet is one household problem most of us would rather avoid. However, you cannot ignore a toilet issue. Leaks can cause your water bill to increase, and some leaks and clogs can create unsanitary conditions. If you’ve come across a toilet repair you can’t handle, call the pros at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Orlando. We can also provide replacement and installation services. We guarantee all our work. Our toilet plumbing professionals serve residents in Orlando, Winter Garden, Altamonte Springs, Goldenrod and surrounding Florida communities.
Toilet Replacement and Installation
Toilets are sturdy fixtures. However, there are times when you’ll want to replace an unattractive or outdated model. Toilet installation can be an unpleasant, messy job. Hiring a professional plumber will ensure correct toilet installation. Our well-trained and knowledgeable team baased in Orlando, FL knows how to apply and connect piping, gaskets, and seals to prevent leaks and other problems.
Older toilets waste thousands of gallons of water annually because of inefficient operation. Modern toilets have a gallons-per-flush rate that is less than half the rate of those in place before the mid-1990s. You can choose from basic models or new designs with efficiency and functionality features like:
- Pressure-assisted flush
- Custom shaped bowls
- Lighting options
- Dual flush
- Anti-microbial technology
- High-efficiency water usage
- Comfort height
Orlando Toilet Repair Service
Your toilets are in constant use, so internal parts wear out pretty quickly. We can repair any brand or model of toilet. There is no problem too big for us to fix. Here are some of the common toilet repairs we make every day:
- Cracks in the Porcelain: Cracks in the toilet bowl can result in bathroom flooding if not addressed quickly. Signs of distress in the porcelain include spider veins spreading across the bowl or base. It’s a good idea to replace the unit before it fails.
- Constant Water Flow: If you hear your toilet running, there’s probably a leak in the system. Water that drains through the overflow tube can waste thousands of gallons a day. Cycling issues generally stem from corroded pipes, a faulty flush valve, or a damaged flapper.
- Toilet Clogs and Blockages: Everyone has experienced that horrible moment when the water level in the toilet continues to rise until it overflows. Objects in the drain or other obstructions in the sewer line can create toilet clogs and blockages. If a plunger doesn’t work, it’s time to call a professional plumber right away.
Your Toilet Replacement and Repair Specialists
For folks in Orlando, Winter Garden, Clermont, Windermere, Kissimmee, Winter Park, Altamonte Springs, and Ocoee, FL, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Orlando is the ideal plumbing contractor. Whether you need a complete toilet replacement, installation, or repair services, give us a call. We provide 24-hour emergency plumbing repair services. We do not charge additional fees for after-hours, holiday, or weekend service in the Orlando area. Your satisfaction is our main priority. It is our pleasure to serve you.