Toilet Clog & Leak Repair in Orlando
Toilets can be troublesome fixtures in any home. From leaks to annoying clogs and messy overflows, your toilet can quickly become your worst nightmare. If you’re in the Orlando area and have a toilet clog or leak, call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Orlando right away. As your punctual plumber, we’ll provide prompt response to repair your leaking toilet and help you get control over toilet woes.
Keep Toilet Clogs in Check
Toilet clogs are frustrating because they can be a mess to locate and clear. Repeated flushing and plunging can often make the problem worse.
Check out some of the common toilet problems our plumbers encounter every day:
- Incorrect Use: Never use your toilet for waste disposal. Feminine hygiene products, paper towels, wipes, and diapers, for example, can cause a major clog.
- Too Much Waste: Toilets have a limited capacity for eliminating waste and byproducts. Overfilling the toilet with a lot of toilet paper or waste can result in a clog. This can also happen if the water pressure is low or there’s a leak.
- Tree Root Invasion: Roots are a common source of pipe clogs and leaks because they constantly grow toward sources of water. If you have problems with drains and toilets backing up, you probably have roots clogging your sewer pipes.
- Children’s Playground: The little ones find toilets fascinating. As a result, toys and other household items can frequently end up in the toilets. If they flush these the products, you will almost always end up with a problem. Keep bathroom doors closed or locked if possible or childproof your toilets.
Most toilet clogs result from flushing unsuitable items. Our plumbing technicians use a variety of commercial-grade tools to remove the most difficult obstructions from your sewer and drains.
We Can Fix Your Leaking Toilet
Toilet leaks cause serious problems that you can’t ignore. If you experience any of the following issues, call the pros at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Orlando right away:
- Leaks Around the Toilet: Over time, it’s not unusual to find that your toilet feels a little wobbly. You might also see water around the base. If that’s the case, give us a call for a consultation so we can explore options for resealing.
- A Leaky Bowl or Tank: Porcelain cracks can steadily grow since they’re under pressure from the water inside the bowl. The team at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Orlando will determine if you need repairs or replacement.
- Damaged Float Assembly: The float inside your toilet tank regulates water flow. You’ll sometimes find that when you try to flush the toilet, nothing happens, or the handle feels loose. This can also prevent the flapper from engaging, and you could waste thousands of gallons of water.
- A Leaking Supply Line: Connections in the supply line can corrode or become weak over time. This kind of damage prevents the tight closure needed and will, therefore, lead to a leak.
Get Fast Service for Your Toilet Leak or Clog
Toilet leaks and clogs can cause a lot of damage. If you live in Orlando, Winter Garden, Clermont, Windermere, Kissimmee, or Ocoee, call the pros at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Orlando for fast, efficient, and courteous plumbing. Our professional plumbers will respect your privacy. You can have peace of mind knowing our employees must pass background checks and drug tests. We offer 24-hour emergency response and do not charge additional fees for after-hours, weekend, or holiday appointments.
Repairs on the SpotOur trucks are fully stocked so we can fix most plumbing issues on the spot without a follow up visit. That's less time & money spent!
The Punctual PlumberWhen you don’t have time to wait around, you can count on us to be punctual plumbing professionals. For every minute we’re late, we pay YOU!*
Straightforward Pricing GuideBefore we get to work, we discuss your available options to let you decide which pricing works best for you. No hidden costs or technical jargon!