Denver Emergency Plumbing Repair
From a flooding toilet to a failed water heater, it tends to be obvious when you need an emergency plumber in your home. At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing of Denver, we understand that the last thing you want to do in a plumbing emergency is wait.
That’s why we offer 24/7 plumbing repairs, even on weekends and holidays. We don’t charge extra for after-hours, weekend, or holiday service, so you don’t have to choose between your comfort or your wallet. Any time you have an emergency, we’re on call to fix your plumbing problem.
When you have a plumbing emergency in Denver, call (303) 835-9352 for 24/7 service from one of our licensed plumbers.
Our Emergency Plumbing Services in Denver & Northern Colorado
We’re on-call for whatever immediate issue you need to be taken care of. We’ll urgently respond to plumbing issues including:
- Frozen or broken pipes*. Frozen pipes are a major concern in Denver, especially if a winter storm knocked out your power. When a pipe bursts, for any reason, we’ll come out to replace the broken section.
- Major Leak*. This is the ultimate plumbing disaster, whether from broken pipes, overflowing drains, broken water heaters, or any other cause. We’ll have a plumber out ASAP to minimize damage as much as possible.
- Broken sump pump. Some Denver homes need a sump pump to keep their basements from flooding during spring melts or heavy rains. Unfortunately, a broken sump pump can quickly lead to flooding in the home.
- No hot water. This is likely due to a problem with your water heater. The appliance itself could be malfunctioning or there could be a serious problem with the gas line of a gas-fired water heater.
- No running water. A lack of running water could be a sign of everything from a municipal issue to a problem with a well pump. Our emergency plumbers will find the root cause and fix it.
- Clogged toilets or drains. Some clogs are just too deep for traditional at-home methods and can lead to water backup into the home. Instead of reaching for a chemical cleaner that can harm your pipes, call a professional plumber to root out the cause of a clogged drain or toilet.
- Overflowing toilets*. Your toilet can overflow from the bowl or the tank, making a big mess. Our plumbers will find and repair the problem.
- Backed up sewer lines. Sewer line problems need immediate attention because of the health risk of allowing waste to back up into your home. Call as soon as you notice the signs: clogged or slow-moving drains throughout the house, unexplained standing water in the yard, and a foul smell that doesn’t go away with time.
- Water dripping from the walls or ceiling*. Unexplained drips could mean a pipe is leaking somewhere behind your drywall. We’ll find out how extensive the problem is and replace all the necessary piping.
- Gas line leaks. A gas line leak is a serious problem. If you notice signs of a leak, like abdominal pain, nausea, headaches, dizziness, fatigue, loss of muscle control, chest pain, pink skin, or bright red lips, evacuate your home immediately. Call 911 or your gas company to handle the problem. We can work on your lines once officials let you know your home is safe to enter.
*If you’re experiencing flooding or overflowing from your plumbing, turn off the water to the fixture. If it’s not something like a toilet or sink with an off valve, turn off the water at your water main (also known as your main shut-off valve) to prevent further damage.
We offer expedited emergency services for residential and commercial clients in the Denver area. If you need an emergency plumber in Denver, CO, give us a call. We’ll be there in a flash with our years of professional knowledge, a truck well-stocked with parts, and industry-leading tools.
Why We’re the Emergency Plumber Denver Relies On
We’re ready for your emergency call 24/7, 365 days a year to ensure that you always have someone on call to help you. Whatever your plumbing emergency, we can have a plumber there fast to find and fix the problem. We treat your home like our own and back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Plus, our plumbers are licensed and insured and go through a background check.
We know that during a plumbing emergency, the last thing you need to deal with is further complications. That’s why we approach every job with the same level of care and professional courtesy, no matter the time of day or night. We’re the Punctual Plumber®; when we say we’ll be there, we’re there! We work efficiently to restore your peace of mind as fast as we can.
Call the Expert 24-hour Emergency Plumber in Denver, CO
When it comes to emergency plumbing in Denver, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing of Denver has your back. In the middle of an emergency, you need someone you can rely on. Call (303) 835-9352 to schedule emergency repairs by the local experts.
Denver Emergency Plumber FAQs
When do you need an emergency plumber?
Call an emergency plumber if the issue is damaging your home or poses a danger to the occupants. This includes health risks like gas leaks and sewage backups, as well as leaks causing interior damage.
You can also call for emergency service when the problem interferes with your ability to live your day-to-day life in your home. Not having hot water to shower or your only toilet clogging makes it hard to continue your daily routine.
How much does an emergency plumber charge?
Using Benjamin Franklin Plumbing of Denver is a good deal because we don’t charge extra for holidays, weekends, or after-hours visits. And we’ll always provide you with an upfront cost estimate with no hidden fees.
How long will it take to get a plumber here?
We’ll send our on-call plumbers right away! Large-scale emergencies that might affect multiple homes could slow our response time slightly. For example, if a Denver storm takes out power to part of the city, many homes may be dealing with frozen and bursting pipes. We make every effort to have a plumber at your house as soon as possible, typically within a few hours or sooner.
Resources You May Enjoy