Photo By fstop123 at istock
Imagine a world where all your residential and commercial plumbing requirements can be taken care of by one premium company. You needn't imagine this any longer, because Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is in the Katy, TX area to cater to all your plumbing requirements.
As a company, we incorporate a culture of excellence together with modern technology to exceed your expectations. We aren't just your ordinary plumber company. We go the extra mile to build our customer base and make sure that they are happy with they work the receive. Satisfied customers keep us busy, motivate us to work harder and to keep the hard-won reputation that has taken us so long to develop.
Here are just some of the most typical plumbing problems that we deal with:
- general household and commercial plumbing repairs
- unblocking of smelly drains
- cleaning up of nasty sewer issues
- garbage disposal installations and fixing
- installing and repairing your precious water heaters
What Can Our Customers Expect from Our Plumbers in Katy, TX?
A lot. We are never satisfied with doing the absolute minimum. We take your call, arrive at your property, make a qualified assessment and get right down to fixing what is broken. Because our work systems are well developed, our trucks contain up to 90 percent of the stock we need to repair your plumbing on the spot. That saves an enormous amount of time, effort and expense. For both our customers and ourselves.
When we are not able to fix a problem immediately, our stocks are a simple call away, meaning that waiting time is kept to a minimum. We optimize our labor and systems so that you get the satisfaction you need from our plumber services, when you need it most.
Our Professional Teams Value Your Time and Ours
Making an appointment with a plumber from Benjamin Franklin Plumbing means that if we keep you waiting, we pay you for every minute that we are late. That's right! We are so invested in delivering a high-quality service and product, that we actually put our money where our mouth is. Why should you wait on tardiness when your time is equally as important as ours? You shouldn't. To that end, our team of plumbers receives advanced training in both the technical aspect of being a driven professional, and in customer services.
Our Plumber Teams Are Highly Trained Experts Who Provide Quality Inputs
Our customers are assured that we use only the best quality products in our installations and repairs. We don't subscribe to the concept that quick repairs equate to cheap repairs. Rather, we don't like doing the same job twice, so we do it right the first time. This means that both our services and our products are long-lasting.
The plumbers on our staff component have received their qualifications and have then engaged in further training. Sometimes, this has been at their own expense prior to joining our team but once they have become part of the Benjamin Franklin Plumbing family, we protect our valued human assets by investing in additional training.
Exceptional Training Translates into further Customer Benefits in Katy, TX
Our plumbers take pride in their work. Their services comply with the highest standards in the industry. Because of this, we are able to guarantee our labor and parts for a full 2 years commencing after the service has been completed. Few businesses can boast this level of pride in their service delivery, but we can. This extended level of guarantee speaks both to our training, our work culture and the value we place in our customers. In turn, our customers have rewarded us with lifelong relationships, even recommending us to others because they have faith in our plumber team.
Why Our Customers Trust the Benjamin Franklin team of Katy, TX
Trust is developed by delivering quality results, based on a friendly, helpful service. That's what we do best and have been doing as a locally owned company for a long time. Our customers know us and they are familiar with the brand products we use. Additionally, we have built sustainable relationships with our suppliers. Our customers keep coming back to us because of the trust we built.
This is how we achieved long lasting customer trust and satisfaction with our services:
- by encouraging their trust through our 100% satisfaction guaranteed labor, products and services
- by developing long-term relationships with suppliers who provide us with brands that our customers enjoy - reputable, durable, quality products that get the job done (with our help)
- through immediate repairs that are on time, and when these cannot be completed immediately, rapid help is at hand to minimize convenience and maximize customer satisfaction
- by keeping our appointments. When things go haywire, as they do from time to time despite our best efforts, we compensate you for every minute kept waiting
- by valuing our customers as people, by appreciation that their time is as important as ours
- through ongoing training that motivates them to deliver the highest industry standards possible at affordable rates
- through the provision of our simple, transparent pricing guide (you get what we quote for)
The fact that our prices are transparent and we pay for any excess on our quotes is appreciated by our customers. No hidden costs enable you to budget efficiently, making our job far more cost-effective. If we achieve customer satisfaction as a primary business goal, we also get to enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that our team has performed to our business and industry standards.