A clogged drain in Rosenberg, TX can significantly impact your day negatively. If the flow of your home's daily schedule has been interrupted by a sink, bathtub, or toilet that isn't working, it's time to look into drain cleaning service. Although it is an expense, it's well worth the cost to have your kitchen or bathroom up and running again. It's especially true if you have multiple family members who need to use the facilities or be fed before leaving home for the day.
To better understand what could be causing your issue, it's best to know how a clogged drain happens in the first place. Many things could contribute to the problem. It may be one or more of the ideas listed below. Providing as much information to the Rosenberg TX plumber, who provides drain cleaning service, about the problem helps them come up with a solution as quickly as possible for you and your household.
The Biggest Sources of Clogged Drains
Plumbers come to the home for many reasons. They can visit you as part of normal maintenance or in the event of an emergency when you've got plumbing issues that won't fix themselves.
Here are the five things that could be causing your clogged drain:
- Food debris that wasn't scraped off of dishes and pans. If you become too reliant on your garbage disposal to take care of scraps for you, there may be an issue with plates and cooking utensils not being appropriately scraped. The likelihood of a piece of food debris becoming lodged in the pipe becomes very good. Until a plumber, who does drain cleaning service, can extract it, water will not pass through easily. It backs up into the sink, becoming a dingy, smelly mess to deal with.
- Soap remnants too small to hold onto but too large to pass down the drain without blocking it. Unless you use a special scrubbing tool that contains the soap so it doesn't become loose and slip down the drain, you've likely been forced to fish out a shard of soap or two from your bathtub. It happens with every bar you use. The only way to get around it is to switch to liquid soap or body wash. If it's too late to start considering the soap's usage, it's time to call a plumber, who provides drain cleaning service, to help with your clogged drain.
- Children's toys that get stuck into holes in toilets and bathtub drains. Little ones see open drains as an opportunity to explore what will happen if they stuff something inside of them. The result is a costly bathroom repair for you. If you want to avoid the issue from happening in the first place, you'll need to apply safety features that help block openings from being accessed by your little one. For now, however, you've got to get rid of the clog fast. Otherwise, you're forced to do without a working toilet or shower until a plumber, who provides drain cleaning service, can locate the toy and remove it from the drain.
- Hair lost while showering and bathing. The human head loses at least 100 hairs a day. If you have long hair, it can be problematic because it gets caught in the drain and winds itself into a nice tight ball. It essentially plugs the drain, causing it to be blocked, and you need clogged drain service right away. A plumber, who provides drain cleaning service, must snake the drain and pull the hair out so that water has nothing interrupting its flow. Hair is something that people battle continuously, so having the number of professional, who provides drain cleaning service, on hand is highly advisable. It's likely not the first or last time you'll be dealing with a problem of this nature.
- Tree roots that grow into open pipes and create a clog. A problematic incident for sure, it's one that requires a lot of work to fix. Contacting a professional who can see into the drain and determine the origin of the problem is ideal. It allows them to come up with a plan to fix the situation right away. You may need to invest in tree removal services because the problem will continue to be an issue as long as a tree exists in the same area as the open pipes. Even if the plumber fixes the issue once, it can return once again if the roots decide to grow in the direction of the pipe.
Many possibilities could be causing your clogged drain. Resisting the urge to try to diagnose the problem yourself is vital to the successful repair of the problem. Knowing that it is way out of your wheelhouse, you call a professional who has spent years training, becoming licensed, and gaining the expertise needed to take care of plumbing issues small and large for you.
A Punctual Plumber is the Answer to Your Clogged Drain Problems
Rosenberg TX residents deserve to have drains free of debris. That's why having a drain cleaning service company to call day or night is ideal. It provides them with peace of mind knowing that someone is around to take care of their clogged drain immediately. If you feel like you could benefit from the services of a trained and skilled professional, it's time to call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, The Punctual Plumber.
Getting to the root of the issue is what the plumber who provides drain cleaning service in Rosenberg TX does well. The professional comes to the residence to see what could be potentially causing the clogged drain. It could be something as common as a ball of wound hair from the shower. Or, a tree root may have grown through the drainage pipe and is causing the issue.
Whatever the case may be, it's important to contact us right away. The number to call is 281-616-3978. We're available 24 hours a day to address the problems that you're having with your plumbing. We treat you like the valued customer that you are, so you feel confident in hiring us to provide you with a drain cleaning service.