Are you looking for methods to help you with water conservation in your home? With the cost of living consistently increasing around the metropolitan area, we can be thankful that appliance manufacturers work diligently in improving and upgrading their products year after year in order to cut back on how much electricity and other natural resources that they consume in order to provide us the comforts we are used too. You can also help reduce your carbon footprint left on the planet which will not only assist your local environment but it will also help with future generations also.
Below we will go over quite a few helpful tips that you can do around the home that will not only be helpful but also beneficial in assisting you with controlling the amount of water that is used in the household:
- If you have a septic tank system then you should be aware that bleach and some other cleaning products will cause damage to the septic tank system and decrease its functionality. Make sure that you only use products that are labeled safe for septic tank systems.
- Adjust the thermostat on your hot water heater to around 120 degrees. This will help reduce the loss of water as well as decrease the monthly utility expenses with your electric or bas bill.
- If you do not already have low flow showerheads installed, consider having these installed in your bathrooms in order to help save around 7 to 8 gallons of water per minute.
- Install a new fill valve or flapper for your toilet. If the toilet is fairly old you may wish to consider upgrading it as well. Newer toilets use around 5.4 gallons of water per flush whereas older toilets can use 7 gallons or more of water per flush.
- Ensure that you repair any faucets that are leaking. One leaking faucet that drips an average of one drop per second can add up to 8,000 or more gallons of water wasted in one year.
- Check to see if you have any leaks anywhere else in the home by shutting off any appliances that use water and making sure no one uses water in the home for at least thirty minutes. Go to the water meter outside and make note of the current reading. Wait 30 minutes and then come back to read the meter again. If the number has changed then you have a leak somewhere and you may wish to avail for professional services by hiring Rosenberg plumbers to find the leak for you.
If you live in the Houston metropolitan area or the surrounding area and you are looking for professional Rosenberg plumbers that can assist you with your plumbing needs then you can count on the plumbers at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Rosenberg to provide you with the services that you need. When you hire Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Rosenberg you can rest assured that you are in good hands. Our friendly and courteous plumbing technicians have years of experience and are very knowledgeable in all fields of commercial and residential plumbing.
No matter what plumbing related problem you may have, whether you are looking for leak detection services, conventional water heater installation or repair, or if you are thinking of having a tankless water heater installed in your home then you can count on Benjamin Franklin Plumbing’s Rosenberg plumbers to get the job done for you time after time.
Do not hesitate to give us a call to schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience and one of our professional and courteous plumbers will be there to assist you and resolve your plumbing-related problems promptly, professionally and most of all with your satisfaction guaranteed. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Rosenberg is one of the most respected and trusted brands for plumbing related services in the metropolitan Houston, Texas area and has been for many years. If you need a professional plumbing service company in Houston that you can trust to get the job done time after time then you need to look no further than the experts at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Rosenberg.
About Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Rosenberg
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Rosenberg offers professional Rosenberg plumbers. We have on-call emergency plumbers twenty four hours a day, seven days a week and three hundred and sixty five days a year for your convenience. Our experienced and friendly expert Rosenberg plumbers provide on time plumbing related services to not only Houston but Katy, Rosenberg and Sugar Land Texas also. If you are in need of a professional plumber to make repairs, maintenance, or installation services then you need to look no further than Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Rosenberg.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Rosenberg is a leading local plumbing company with high standards of service that you can rely on. When you contact us you can rest assured knowing that you are receiving the best plumbing services in the area. Our commitment to service and excellence is reflected in our rock solid A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. If you have a plumbing related problem in your home or business and you need help, do not hesitate to reach out to us today. One of our professional and friendly Rosenberg plumbers will be more than happy to answer any of your questions and schedule an appointment with you to assess the problem and resolve it at your earliest convenience. Give Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Rosenberg a call today if you are looking for professional Rosenberg plumbers. If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay.