For many of us, homeowners and business owners alike, choosing the right Katy plumbing service company typically involves just looking someone up online, or by chance calling the number off the side of the plumber’s van parked down the street at a neighbor’s house. In most cases, it is simply just a matter of convenience or needing the work performed as soon as possible – but that does not always mean it is the best way to make a choice.
At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Rosenberg, we are the number one Katy plumbing service company in the greater Houston area, and we make the choice of selecting a plumbing company easy through our long history of professional solutions and top notch customer service. It also goes without saying that we would never recommend you to hire the first smiling ace you see on a billboard off the side of the road or the first website you come across in search results, either.
One of the reasons Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Rosenberg has been so successful over the years is because we continue to build strong relationships with our customers, as well as residents in the greater Houston area that we serve. Ours, is a relationship that is based upon mutual respect, trust, professionalism, and a commitment to achieve total 100% customer satisfaction.
Seeking out the right Katy plumbing service company does not have to be that difficult, if you follow the right steps:
- Make sure all work performed includes a warranty, and ask to see the warranty in writing before you agree to have any services performed. Unfortunately, we have had many homeowners and business owners alike contact us asking for us to fix poor workmanship done by another Katy plumbing service company because the work did not include a warranty and the problem was not resolved in the first place. Do not let this happen to you. All professional and reputable plumbing companies will offer a written warranty. Contact Benjamin Franklin Plumbing in Houston, Texas about our 100% guarantee and warranty information.
- Do not be shy to ask questions to your local Katy plumbing service Like any other household problem, plumbing repairs can potentially take a long time to take care of and can be very costly depending on the scope of the work and the problem. Of course, while no one likes confrontations, we strongly encourage customers to always ask the following questions when interviewing a potential plumbing company:
- Our toilet (or whatever plumbing fixture applies) is overflowing. Do you have experience in this area?
- What are your overtime rates?
- What happens if you come to my house, and you do not have the correct parts?
- Are you available after hours or on the weekends in case of an emergency?
Just as there are multiple kinds of service professionals, there are more than one type of plumber that is available as well. Take this into consideration when you are looking for a Katy plumbing service company. The key points to remember is that a different area can require different plumbers. One plumber in a company may be tasked with simple repairs, while another could be tagged as the guy that installs pipes or fixture installations. It is advisable to know what type of services the plumber specializes in so you select the right one for your job.
- Research – As implied above, picking the correct plumbing company is more involved than just going with the first name and number you happen to come across. Ask family members, neighbors, and co-workers for a referral. Don’t always settle with someone telling you “..well I know a guy.” – do your due diligence in researching.
- Check with the local Better Business Bureau (BBB) or related consumer protection agencies. The BBB and related agencies are key players in assisting the average homeowner with finding information on plumbers and other service professionals as it pertains to customer satisfaction, insurance, and other factors that lead to a job well done. At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing in Houston, TX we have a rock solid A+ rating with the BBB.
At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Rosenberg our expert Katy plumbing service professionals can perform a wide range of services, including: toilet repair, bathroom pluming, water leaks, gas leaks, sewer leaks, water heater repair, damaged and / or frozen pipes, kitchen plumbing, installations, maintenance and much more. You can count on Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Rosenberg’s professionals to get the job done right.