Water Heater Installation & Repairs Prairie Village
Water heaters are easy to ignore until there is a problem. The plumbers at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City are your water heater repair experts. Your water heater might be in need of a routine servicing. If you are experiencing any of these common plumbing problems, you should consider calling a Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City to inspect and repair your water heater.
- No hot water or inadequate hot water
- Discolored water
- Bad odor
- Rumbling noises or high pitched noises
- Water leaking from the water heater
“But my water heater looks ok!”
What you see is not the tank, it is just the shell. You may have leaks and damage that you do NOT see. Concerned about water heater repair cost? Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City will explain the full cost of all repairs and parts before the service so you can have all the options to choose from.
For the health of your family and the safety of your home, it is important to keep water heaters in good working order. Damaged or malfunctioning water heaters can release deadly carbon monoxide gas, allow harmful mold to enter the water supply, or even explode. Our plumbers provide the water heater repair Prairie Village residents can count on. Because we know that your home cannot function without hot water, we keep most parts needed for repair on our trucks so that you do not have to wait for parts.
Water Heater Installation Prairie Village, KS
Water heaters work hard for us every day. If they are installed properly, we never need to think about them. The plumbers at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City are experts at installing water heaters.
Water heaters have many safety features that must be set up properly at installation, including:
- temperature/pressure release valves
- dielectric connectors
- the drain valve
- the combustion chamber hatch
- temperature control and venting.
Most conventional gas or electric water heaters last about 10 years. If your water heater is more than 10 years old, consider getting it replaced. It is better to be proactive about replacing your water heater then to wait for a costly and potentially damaging accident to occur. Slow leaks and explosions can cause thousands of dollars of property damage.
Tankless Water Heater Installation Prairie Village, KS
Why choose a tankless water heater? It provides instantaneous hot water as needed and there is no holding tank. Tankless water heaters can:
- Save space – they take up much less room, they can be installed in a closet
- Save on energy bills- they only heat water when needed, so there is not the energy loss associated with traditional water heaters
- Bolster existing systems
- Bolster solar water heaters
- Provide hot water to remote bathrooms or hot tubs
- Last longer than traditional water heaters- 20 years compared to 10-15 years for traditional water heaters
Whether you need a gas tankless water heater or an electric tankless water heater, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City has got you covered. For your safety, they should only be installed by experienced plumbers. Our plumbers are water heater experts.
Our Water Heater Service is Better Business Bureau Certified
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City has served Kansas since 1955 and has been Better Business Bureau certified since 2005. We strive to offer honest and effective plumbing services everyday and are proud of our BBB accreditation.
We Guarantee All Our Services With Straightforward Pricing
You can count on the Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City to get the job done!
- Our plumbers are experts; they have apprenticed with master plumbers and continue educational courses.
- Our plumbers are courteous and professional because we understand that it is not always convenient to have workers in your home.
- We respect you and your home. Our plumbers will protect your floors and will not leave a mess.
- We stand by our on-time guarantee- ”If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay.®” We PAY YOU $5.00 per each minute late up to $300.00.
For the highest quality plumbing services, call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City today at (816) 239-2685 or request an appointment!
Repairs on the SpotOur trucks are fully stocked so we can fix most plumbing issues on the spot without a follow up visit. That's less time & money spent!
The Punctual PlumberWhen you don’t have time to wait around, you can count on us to be punctual plumbing professionals. For every minute we’re late, we pay YOU!*
Straightforward Pricing GuideBefore we get to work, we discuss your available options to let you decide which pricing works best for you. No hidden costs or technical jargon!