If your home’s sewer line is more than 40 years, it either needs to be replaced soon. If you would like to save money, time, your home’s landscaping, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City offers trenchless sewer line replacement services that will preserve your home.
It used to be that replacing a sewer line meant shutting off water service, digging out the old sewer line, destroying any landscaping or driveways running over the sewer line, and laying a whole new pipe. Traditional sewer replacement was expensive and time-consuming. The last decade’s swift technological innovations have made trenchless sewer line replacement a cheaper, faster alternative to the old sewer line replacement methods.
Trenchless sewer repair is not possible for each and every job but Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City will be happy to evaluate your home’s sewer system to see if your sewer line is a candidate for the service. We’ll help you find the most appropriate and economic sewer repair solution possible.
How Does Trenchless Sewer Repair Work?
At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City, we do trenchless sewer repairs using the pipe lining system. The basic steps are:
- Find an access point to the sewer line, usually in the basement. The innovative repair means digging one small hole and not a giant trench.
- Blow a seamless liner into the present sewer line. This will reline the entire length of the sewer line.
- The ultra durable, seamless liners are soaked with an epoxy and made of pliable material
- Our plumbers will use a bladder to inflate the liner with pressurized air and press the liner tight against the old sewer pipe. This seals any damaged or broken areas.
- After the pipe cures for a few hours, we’ll remove the bladder.
What are the benefits of Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City trenchless sewer line replacement?
- Maintain your driveway and landscaping, no digging!
- Trenchless sewer repair is faster than digging a trench the old way
- Trenchless sewer replacement is much cheaper
- 50-year warranty
BBB Certified Trenchless Sewer Repair Company
Benjamin Franklin has been serving Lee’s Summit since 1955 and is a Better Business Bureau certified for great customer service and trenchless sewer replacement. We provide the Trenchless Sewer Repair Lee’s Summit homeowners trust.
Our Guarantees for a Great Trenchless Repair
When Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City executes a trenchless sewer repair job, our goal is for the homeowner to be 100% satisfied.
- No need for hidden fees, just straightforward prices at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City.
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City plumbers are professional and easy to work with
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City plumbers are very experienced at trenchless sewer replacement.
- No mess on your property; we clean up after ourselves.
- “If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay.®” We PAY YOU $5.00 per each minute late up to $300.00. We’ll be on-time for your trenchless sewer job.
For dependable trenchless sewer repair, call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City today at (816) 239-2685 or request an appointment.