Trenchless Sewer Repair Leawood
Traditionally, installing a new sewer line has been a costly, labor-intensive plumbing job. You needed to destroy years of landscaping work and break up concrete to dig out the original sewer line before you could begin to install a new sewer line. Thankfully, there have been many technological improvements in the last decade.
Trenchless sewer line replacement is now a possible alternative to the expense and hassle of traditional sewer line replacement. The benefits of trenchless repair services include less digging, less landscape damage, and fewer labor hours than traditional sewer repair. Some sewer lines can only be replaced using the old excavation process.
While, unfortunately, not every home will be an appropriate candidate for trenchless sewer repair, many sewer lines can be repaired using the trenchless method. The plumbers at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City will evaluate your home’s sewer system and help you find the best sewer repair solution for your property.
How Does Trenchless Sewer Repair Work?
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City performs trenchless sewer repair using the Pipe Lining procedure. First, a seamless liner is installed using a specific machine to blow it into the existing sewer line from one small point, typically located in the basement. Made of a pliable material and saturated with epoxy, the new seamless liner relines the whole length of your existing sewer pipe.
The seamless liner is extremely durable and will outlast then the original sewer pipe. Once the new liner is in the pipe, we’ll then insert a bladder into the new liner and inflate it with pressurized air. The pressurized air presses the liner up against the inside of the old sewer pipe and seals any cracked and damaged areas. After allowing the pipe to cure for a couple of hours, the bladder will be removed. Your new sewer pipe will be certified to last for 50 years or longer.
Why Choose Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City Trenchless Sewer Line replacement?
- Save your landscaping! Trenchless sewer repair does not require you to rip up your yard or concrete
- Have your repair completed quickly, traditional sewer replacement work means days or weeks of construction work
- Save money. Trenchless sewer repair requires less labor and that means fewer costs.
- Feel secure. The trenchless sewer replacement pipe has a 50-year warranty.
It is not unusual for homeowners to forget about the sewer line until a problem occurs. For peace of mind, have your home’s sewer line inspected if it is more than 40 years old. Don’t wait for a big problem to happen!
Trenchless Sewer Repair from a BBB Certified Plumbing Company
Our plumbers are committed to excellent customer service. Benjamin Franklin has been serving Leawood since 2003 and is a Better Business Bureau certified for dependable plumbing.
Straightforward Pricing On Trenchless Sewer Repair
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City wants every homeowner to be 100% pleased with our trenchless sewer repair work.
- We do great quality trenchless sewer repair work. We guarantee that if trenchless sewer repair fails within a year, we will come back repair it at no cost.
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City offers straightforward pricing and no secret fees or charges.
- BFP Leawood plumbers friendly and professional.
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City plumbers are well-trained experts who will do your trenchless sewer repair correctly.
- We will never leave a plumbing mess in your home; we clean up.
- We guarantee that the plumbers of Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City will not arrive late for your plumbing appointment, “If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay.®” We PAY YOU $5.00 per each minute late up to $300.00.
For dependable trenchless sewer repair, call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City today at (816) 239-2685 or request an appointment.