Repiping Services Leawood
Would you like to avoid thousands of dollars of structural damage to your home’s walls and framing? Be proactive about replacing old pipes to prevent failure, leaking, and bursting. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City offers copper, PEX, CPVC, and PVC repiping services Leawood residents trust to restore safety to their home’s plumbing. The expert plumbers at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City will inspect your home’s plumbing, make plans and recommendations for the best repiping options for your home, and thoroughly explain every step of the repiping process. Repiping your home will protect the structural integrity of your home and fix annoyances like low water pressure and unpleasant discoloration.
Failed Pipes a Hazard to Your Home
Even minor or pinhole leaks in pipes can be damaging to the walls and structure of your home. Undetected leaks hidden behind drywall and underneath floor can cause mold infestations, rotting and weakening of floors, and damaged joists. It can cost thousands of dollars to repair structural damages.
Are your Home’s Pipes Up to Code?
If your home has galvanized and polybutylene pipes, it is time to replace them. Neither galvanized and polybutylene pipes meet modern plumbing codes. Galvanized pipes were common in homes built during or before the 1960s and polybutylene was used from the 1970s to the 1990s. If you are planning on selling your home someday, modern plumbing will make it more attractive to potential buyers. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City offers the repiping services Leawood residents trust for safe, modern plumbing.
What are the Signs of Leaking or Compromised Pipes?
- Drinking water tastes bad or off
- Lack of water pressure, especially when using 2 or more fixtures at once.
- You flush the toilet and the shower turns scalding
- Yellow, brown, or rusty water
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City is BBB Certified
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City is proud to provide the repiping services Leawood residents count on.Our goal is for each homeowner to be 100% satisfied with BFP’s repiping services.Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City is a Better Business Bureau accredited repiping company.
Repiping for an Honest Price
- The repiping pricing at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City is straightforward with no hidden charges; you will sign off on all pricing before work starts. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City provides a free in-home repiping estimate.
- We will backup your service with a one-year guarantee to fix anything that breaks with no charge.
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City’s plumbers have studied under with master plumbers; they are experts at repiping.
- Our plumbers take care of your home: we will wear shoe covers to protect your flooring and will do a cleanup after the repiping service.
- We’ll be prompt for your repiping appointment, we guarantee it- ”If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay.®” We PAY YOU $5.00 per each minute late up to $300.00.
For most dependable repiping services, call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City today at (816) 239-2685 or request an appointment.
Repairs on the SpotOur trucks are fully stocked so we can fix most plumbing issues on the spot without a follow up visit. That's less time & money spent!
The Punctual PlumberWhen you don’t have time to wait around, you can count on us to be punctual plumbing professionals. For every minute we’re late, we pay YOU!*
Straightforward Pricing GuideBefore we get to work, we discuss your available options to let you decide which pricing works best for you. No hidden costs or technical jargon!