Cincinnati Emergency Plumbing Repair
Once water starts leaking, there’s no time to waste. Call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing of Cincinnati for emergency plumbing service. We have licensed plumbers on call all day and night, every day of the week, including holidays, in case of a plumbing emergency in your home.
Call (513) 813-4992 to schedule service with a Benjamin Franklin Plumbing emergency plumber in Cincinnati.
Our 24/7 Emergency Plumbing Services in Cincinnati, OH
Our licensed plumbers handle a wide variety of plumbing disasters. Schedule immediate service for urgent problems, including:
- Leaks. We can help with any type of plumbing-related flooding, including leaking pipes, leaking water heaters, malfunctioning sump pumps, and more.
- Frozen pipes. Exposed or poorly insulated pipes can freeze and burst. We’ll pinpoint and replace damaged sections of pipe throughout your home.
- Unexplained water damage. If you notice dripping, staining, or unexplained water damage on your walls or ceiling, it can indicate an urgent leak somewhere in your plumbing.
- A lack of running water. First, call your utility company and check with your neighbors to make sure the issue isn’t municipal. If it’s just your home, we’ll discover the cause and fix it.
- A lack of hot water. Cold water from a broken water heater is no fun to bathe or wash your hands with. However, it can also indicate a problem with the gas line for a gas-fired water heater, which warrants immediate service.
- Overflowing or blocked toilets. A clogged toilet can range from a nuisance to a family emergency. If it’s the latter, call us for emergency service.
- Clogged drains. Whether it prevents you from using your plumbing as normal or causes water to back up into your home, clogged drains can be a major problem. We use everything from our easy-on-pipes Bio-Ben solution to physical rooting to Hydro Jetting to clear blocked pipes.
- Standing water in your yard. Sudden water in your yard that isn’t from a recent storm could indicate a burst sewer pipe. Get immediate plumbing service to reduce the risk of sewage bacteria getting into your grass or drinking water.
- Sewage smells or backup. Because human waste needs to be disposed of safely for health reasons, sewage line blocks are an emergency that requires professional care. You may notice clogged drains throughout the house, foul odors that don’t dissipate, and slow-moving drains.
- Malfunctioning sump pump. If you notice your pump isn’t working during a normal test, you may opt for standard service. However, your sump pump malfunctioning during heavy rains should be fixed ASAP to avoid water in your home.
- Gas leaks. If you suspect a gas leak, immediately contact your gas company. After the utilities’ gas leak professionals have identified the leak and turned off the gas to your home, we’ll repair your gas line and make your house safe again.
When to Call an Emergency Plumber
Call for service immediately if the problem is a danger to your family or is damaging your home. Obvious emergencies, such as broken pipes and flooding, are some of the best examples. But you may also need to call in an emergency plumber if the problem severely impacts your day-to-day life without actually damaging your home. For example, clogged toilets may not overflow, but if you can’t use any of the toilets in your home, it’s a problem that requires immediate attention.
If you aren’t sure of the best option, give us a call! We can recommend emergency or standard repair service.
Call for Emergency Plumbing in Cincinnati, OH, Today
Plumbing emergencies need urgent attention. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing of Cincinnati is available anytime, nights, weekends, and holidays to take your call and schedule service. And we don’t charge extra for emergency service.
Get back to normal ASAP by calling us at (513) 813-4992 for emergency plumbing service in the Cincinnati area.
Cincinnati Emergency Plumber FAQs
How much is an emergency plumbing service?
There’s no added fee! We don’t add any after-hours or holiday charges to your bill. And what your plumber quotes you before you agree to service is what you’ll be charged. Our pricing is always upfront and transparent, with no hidden fees.
What should I do when there’s a plumbing emergency in my home?
Here are your first steps when you realize you have a plumbing emergency:
- Evacuate if necessary (such as with a serious gas leak).
- Turn off the water to a leaking or broken fixture or pipe. You may be able to turn the water off directly at the fixture, such as a sink or toilet. Otherwise, you’ll need to use your home’s shut-off valve to turn off your home’s water supply.
- Call us ASAP for emergency service.
- Get us as much information as you can so our plumbers are best prepared for your unique situation.
- Don’t use chemical solutions, which can harm your pipes.
What plumbing problems aren’t considered emergencies?
If your home isn’t likely to suffer water damage and no one in the home is in danger from the problem, we recommend waiting for standard plumbing service. If you’re unsure, give us a call! We’ll recommend emergency service if it’s necessary.
- Where’s that water coming from? Our team offers leak detection to find the source of your water problems.
- We don’t just fix plumbing inside your home! Call us for outdoor plumbing fixes as well as indoor ones.
- Our friends at DRYMedic® Restoration Services of Cincinnati can help you with water and flood damage remediation after a burst pipe or overflowing drain has damaged your home’s flooring, walls, and furniture.
Resources You May Enjoy