When you need plumbing repair in Sugar Land you can depend upon Benjamin Franklin Plumbing to arrive on time, and provide efficient, first quality plumbing services. Whether you need routine service, or an emergency plumber, you can count on our honesty, integrity, and professionalism. Our plumber will diagnose the issue with your plumbing in Sugar Land, and inform you of what needs to be done before any work begins.
In addition, you can count on the availability of our plumbers 24/7. Our experienced, licensed and certified plumbers have the experience to ensure quality services, and will arrive with a fully stocked truck carrying parts commonly used to take care of most of the problems with a home’s plumbing in Sugar Land. This enables our plumbers to provide an efficient repair, and in most situations, without returning to the shop for parts. When plumbing emergencies occur, give us a call. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing’s skill and dedication will ensure a resolution of your problem.
Additional Plumbing Services We Provide
- Drain and sewer pipe cleaning and repair
- Expansion tank repair and installation
- Faucet and sink installation
- Gas line services, including installation, leak detection and repair
- Slab Leaks
- Sump pump installation and repair
- Tankless water heater installation and repair
- Water filtration system installation and repair
- Water Heater installation, maintenance and repair
- And others
Preventing Plumbing Emergencies
Many common plumbing emergencies are preventable. The following tips will prevent the most common that are likely to occur in your home’s plumbing in Sugar Land:
- Annual water heater maintenance with inspection and flushing will ensure optimal performance, and extend the appliance’s lifespan, while reducing the need for water heater repair.
- Clogged drains and sewer pipe will grow worse over time. When drainage begins to slow, contact Benjamin Franklin for drain cleaning before a complete blockage occurs, that can result in the back-up of sewage. Our plumbers are only a phone call away.
- Toilets are designed to handle human waste and bath tissue only. The flushing of paper towels, feminine hygiene products, dental floss, cotton swabs, cat litter, personal and baby wipes (including those that claim to be flushable), toys, and other items can clog the toilet.
- Contact 811, the utility location provider for no cost utility marking. Knowing the exact location of water lines can prevent damage to pipe that result in leaks. The 811 service will mark any or all utilities.
- Water leaks can rapidly cause damage to your home, and its foundation. Shut the water off when leaks occur, and contact Benjamin Franklin for repair of your home’s plumbing in Sugar Land.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing strives to exceed your expectations and ensure your satisfaction. Contact us today for prompt, professional repair of your home’s plumbing In Sugar Land. Our licensed and certified plumbers are known for their superior service, and are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We offer a wide range of plumbing repair, installation and maintenance services. Give us a call to receive 24-hour emergency plumbing, or to schedule routine services. We serve Sugar Land, Katy, Houston, and the surrounding areas, and are a member of the BBB with an A+ rating.