Buying Power with Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
Give Your Plumbing Business the Competitive Edge that It Deserves
According to a recent IBISWorld report, the plumbing industry in the United States is worth about $105.5 billion. With so much money on the line, small plumbing businesses face a challenge of remaining competitive while some of the largest names in the business have access to better prices thanks to their buying power. Solving this problem is simple—join a business that will give you the buying power to be competitive!
At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, we make sure our locations are set up for success and our owners have the support they deserve. The buying power that Benjamin Franklin locations have helps them with overhead, and encourages customers to choose them for their value.
Call our team today to start a discussion about how the buying power of Benjamin Franklin Plumbing can help your business at (855) 880-4024. We’re ready to talk whether you’ve been in the industry for decades or are interested in starting your first plumbing business!
The Power of Locally Owned & Nationally Trusted Plumbing Companies
When you convert your existing business to Benjamin Franklin Plumbing or open your first location, you’ll own 100% of your business. We’re proud of our franchise owners because they build local businesses that communities come to trust and rely on. Becoming a Benjamin Franklin Plumbing location doesn’t mean giving up your independence, and it never will! Instead, it means that your local business will have the buying power of a national brand.
Our buying power means that your plumbing company:
- Can worry less about overhead
- Can provide competitive prices to customers
- Can keep customers happy with a great cost and value ratio
- Has a reliable supply chain
- Has access to products that are of consistent quality
There are over 120,000 plumbing businesses in the United States. As a Benjamin Franklin Plumbing location, you’ll be able to stand out from the pack with a nationally trusted name. Then, your customers will be impressed with the massive punch your local plumbing service will be able to provide!
BuyMax: How We Help Small Plumbing Companies Pack a Big Punch
Every Benjamin Franklin Plumbing location owner receives benefits as a member of BuyMax, a contractor-founded organization that provides the buying power of large corporations to small businesses, delivers networking opportunities, and offers business education to owners. With BuyMax, franchise owners can purchase products, report them, and then receive money back for their purchases.
BuyMax allows Benjamin Franklin Plumbing owners to benefit from:
Exclusive rebates and upfront discounted pricing including:
- OEM preferred pricing on HVAC equipment
- Various national and regional distribution partners to suit all parts, materials and supplies needs
- Consumer finance through Ally Bank, Synchrony and Greensky
- One Hour, Mister Sparky, and Benjamin Franklin branded product offerings allow franchisees to leave branded material with homeowners to inspire recurring business.
- Free product training on any private labeled brand
- BuyMax Fleet: A fully flexible and scalable service fleet solution offering discounts on everything from vehicle acquisition through upfitting and delivery to maintenance and fuel as well as resale and disposal.
- BuyMax Communications: a full service communications suite offering discounts on mobility and wireless, VOIP, Contact Centers, devices and much more.
- Networking with other members
Our buying power doesn’t just mean lower costs for you and your customers, it also means being able to rely on an established supply chain. This translates to being able to finish jobs faster and making your customers happier than ever before as a result!
The reliability and value of our supply chain means that you’ll be able to stock your vehicles like rolling plumbing warehouses to finish most jobs in just one visit and keep customers satisfied. When you do need a part, we’ll make sure it gets to you on time, improving your average job completion and increasing your trust with clients.