Lake Worth Drain Cleaning & Repair
Get Clean Drains With the Help of Our Reliable Plumbers!
If you live in Lake Worth, Florida, and need drain cleaning services, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of West Palm Beach is available to make sure you have plumbing that doesn’t give you any problems. Many times, we get calls for emergency clogs. Drain cleaning can help prevent clogs that can cause an area in your home to be unusable. Whether you decide you need to have your drains cleaned annually, or you have a drain that is progressively getting worse and need assistance as soon as possible, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of West Palm Beach can help you get your drains fixed and back to working in no time.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of West Palm Beach uses hydro-jetting when it is needed to clean drains and push out clogs. Hydro-jetting takes pressurized water and blows the buildup out of the pipes. If you have a slow-drain, we can come to Lake Worth and clean out your pipes with hydro-jetting, which will get clogs moving as well. This technology provides cleaner drains than traditional methods, and our expert service professionals will make sure that your entire blockage is gone.
Drain Repair Services
If you have drain issues in your basement, kitchen, bathroom, or laundry area, you may need drain repair services. Your drains may become damaged because of wear and tear and require repairs to operate more efficiently. If your drain has bad damage, you may find water damage in the area of a leaky drain. This damage can happen fast, so it is essential that they get checked regularly. If you have drains in your Lake Worth home that get routinely clogged, call us for service as this may be a sign of a more significant issue with your plumbing. It is crucial to have experts check and repair your drains. If a repair is done wrong, it can allow water to leak in areas that you can’t see and produce a perfect place for mold to accumulate. Your house may also suffer from structural damage from a leaking drain. To get this fixed by one of our professional plumbers, contact us and tell us about your broken drain.
Clogged Drain Repair Services
Clogged drains can be dangerous to the rest of your plumbing system. You also have water that won’t drain from a sink or other area in your home that you can’t use properly. While it is an inconvenience to have a clogged plumbing system, we can come right over to give you clogged drain service with hydro-jetting. We will discuss your plumbing problems with you and give you solutions to the issues so that it won’t happen again.
How to Stop Things from Clogging Your Drains:
- Only put certain foods into your garbage disposal. Avoid peels and coffee grounds. Certain foods will break or clog your disposal.
- Collect hair before it goes down the drain. You can get inexpensive fittings for your drains to collect the hair that goes down the drain.
- Don’t let clumps of toothpaste or grease go down your sinks. Grease and toothpaste are both hard to dissolve.
- Drain strainers will prevent solids and foreign objects from falling down your sinks and bathtub. They are cheap and great to use to keep your drains cleaner. You can put one in each sink to make sure that nothing goes down the drain that isn’t liquid.
- Keep a can in your kitchen for composting fruit peelings, vegetable peels, and coffee grounds.
- Use a can in the kitchen to collect cooking oil and grease. Placing the can by the sink will remind you not to throw the oil away down your sink.
Need the help of a reliable plumber? Contact our Lake Worth drain experts today at (561) 468-5957!