The days are getting longer, and the temperatures outside are starting to drop! Fall is in the air, and you may feel refreshed and invigorated with the changing of the seasons. At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing in Southern Pines, we encourage you to make a commitment to take better care of yourself and your home this fall.
What Are Your Fall Resolutions?
Setting resolutions isn't something you only do in January! In fact, the concept of setting "Fall resolutions" is becoming more and more popular. Some ideas for Fall resolutions include:
- Getting outside more, especially to enjoy the changing fall colors.
- Making time to develop a new skill, whether that's a sport you always wanted to play or working on your photography.
- Connecting with old friends.
- Re-visiting your personal history and exploring your roots.
- Taking time for self-care, especially before the craziness of the holiday season sets in.
Make Your Home a Priority
Another Fall resolution you should try is making your home a priority and taking care of lingering projects. If the plumbing in your house could use some work, check out the following specials to get a great deal on our services:
- Pay for the plumbing services you receive in full, and we'll give you $50 off your bill.
- Have us install your new water heater, and we'll give you $75 off the replacement.
- Are you a veteran or active duty military member? We want to give you a discount!
- Your satisfaction is always guaranteed when you choose us as your plumber.
Contact Us Today
Make this fall your best one yet by taking better care of yourself and your home! Contact us today to find out more about any of the specials we have running.