Plumbing problems rarely occur at a convenient time. Benjamin Franklin’s plumbers in Houston will be there for you anytime of the day or night. Furthermore, you can rely on our plumbers’ honesty, integrity, and professional expertise. A Benjamin Franklin plumber will diagnose the problem with your home’s plumbing in Houston, and inform you of the required plumbing repair before work begins.
Our experienced, licensed plumbers have the expertise to ensure quality plumbing services, and arrive with a fully stocked truck carrying parts used to take care of the common problems with a home’s plumbing in Houston.
How to Prevent Plumbing Emergencies
Many plumbing emergencies can be prevented. The following tips will prevent those that are most likely to occur in your home’s plumbing in Houston:
- Annual water heater maintenance will ensure optimal performance, extending the appliance’s lifespan, and reduce the need for water heater repair.
Furthermore, you should routinely check on the water heater. A leaking water heater is a common cause of damage to a home.
Signs of water heater problems include taking longer than normal to heat water, water that is not as hot as usual, to name a few.
- Clogged drains develop over time. When slow drains occur, contact a Benjamin Franklin plumber for drain cleaning. Furthermore, scheduling routine drain cleaning can prevent clogs from ever developing. The necessary frequency will depend on your household drain habits.
- Sewer pipe problems no longer necessarily require digging up your lawn. The advanced technology of trenchless pipe repair provides a solution for most sewer pipe problems without digging them up.
Toilets are meant to handle human waste and bath tissue only. Never flush paper towels, feminine hygiene products, dental floss, cotton swabs, cat litter, personal wipes, toys, medication, or other items as they can clog the toilet.
Water leaks can rapidly cause serious damage to your home, and its foundation. When leaks occur shut the water off, and contact Benjamin Franklin Plumbing for the repair of your home’s plumbing in Houston
- Faucets will eventually require faucet repair as components become worn with use.
- While gas leaks are not common, due to the inherent dangers of gas, it cannot be emphasized enough that if you smell gas and suspect a gas leak, it is essential to call 911 and your gas provider once you are safely away from the home and the smell of gas. Benjamin Franklin plumbers in Houston offers complete gas line services for homeowners and businesses alike.
Furthermore, ensure that you hire only a gas certified professional. Without proper training and certification, the safety of you and your family may be at risk.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing’s professional plumbers strive to exceed your expectations and ensure your satisfaction. Contact us today for prompt, professional plumbing repair of your home’s plumbing in Houston. Our licensed and certified plumbers are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We offer a wide range of plumbing repair, installation and maintenance services. Give us a call when you need 24-hour emergency plumbing, or to schedule routine services. We serve Houston, Sugar Land, Katy, and the surrounding areas, and are a member of the BBB with an A+ rating.