At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Rosenberg, we provide faucet repair and replacement. Whether you need help with the installation, replacement or repair of a bathroom or kitchen plumbing, or need other plumbing services, a Benjamin Franklin plumber in Katy offers the expert repair that you need.
If you are considering a bathroom or kitchen remodel, our licensed plumbers can provide the expertise you need to ensure a first quality plumbing installation backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Our plumbers have the training, experience and skills to handle any job, large or small. Whether you need a complete repiping, or a leaky faucet repaired, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Rosenberg will take care of your plumbing problem. Our 24-hour emergency plumbers can also handle your plumbing emergency; we are only a phone call away.
Common Faucet Problems
The following are a few of the common faucet repair jobs we perform routinely:
- Low water pressure: This typically occurs due to the accumulation of minerals and other debris inside the faucet. There are a number of reasons for a faucet to lose water pressure. Common causes include a clogged screen, or overall low water pressure inside your home.
Before calling a plumber in Katy, check other plumbing fixtures, such as those at other sinks or a bathtub, for any pressure problems. If they seem to work correctly, it is likely the problem is within the faucet itself. Ensure the shut off valve controlling the faucet is open. Someone may have partially closed it, reducing the water pressure.
Once you assure it is wide open, remove the screen/aerator, and check the water pressure. If it appears normal, the problem is the screen. Clean it by soaking in vinegar for an hour or two and scrub with a soft brush. Once you have taken all of these steps and the pressure is still low, there may be a leak or a larger plumbing problem occurring. This is the time to contact a plumber in Katy.
- Leaking faucet: When you consider how much a faucet it used, wear is expected, and eventually, it will need repair. Repair of a leaking faucet is not a task the average homeowner can provide. Our licensed plumbers repair all types of faucets. Contact a Benjamin Franklin plumber in Katy for expert repair.
- Sprayer problems: In some cases, tightening the head will stop leaks. Sprayer repair typically involves replacing the sprayer head and/or hose. Inspect the hose and head for cracks, and contact a plumber in Katy for replacement if necessary.
Whether your faucet needs replaced, or you simply want to upgrade your kitchen or bathroom, a replacement faucet is a great way for a fast update in appearance.
Today’s faucet offers features other than just great looks:
- Touch technology is the latest technology in faucet features.
- Pull out faucets have a detachable spray head attached to a hose that runs through the faucet body. They make meal preparation and cleanup easier, and eliminate the need for a separate sprayer.
- Those who prefer a clean sink deck without a separate spray mount may find the pull down faucet to be the right choice.
- Pot filler faucets mount on the deck or the wall behind the stove. They are handy for filling pots on the stove, rather than carrying a large pot filled with water from sink to stove.
Whether you need faucet maintenance, a replacement, or other plumbing services, our professional plumbers are ready to help. Give us a call for services you can rely on from a Benjamin Franklin plumber in Katy. We serve Katy, Sugar Land, Houston, and the surrounding areas, and are a member of the BBB with an A+ rating.