Houston Gas Line Repair
A gas line is one of those things that you don’t want to take a chance with. Let me just say up front, if you suspect something is going awry with your gas line, call your Houston plumber right away to get the situation checked out. A gas line leak can be potentially dangerous and must be resolved quickly. Gas line repair needs to be addressed by a licensed professional to ensure the job is done right the first time.
Leaking gas can lead to dangerous explosions and asphyxiation. Manufacturers do try to warn you by adding a strong smelling foul (rotten egg) odor to the gas so that homeowners can smell it before it’s too late. If you are smelling this smell, there are some things you do not want to do!
- Do NOT turn on any appliances or anything electrical! A tiny spark can mean devastation to your home.
- Do NOT try to find where the leak is coming from exactly. Let the professionals do that for you. They have the proper equipment.
- Do NOT use any type of open flame such as a lighter or a match.
- Do NOT start your vehicle
- DO call your local a Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Rosenberg plumber immediately once you have safely left the area!
If you do end up needing a gas line repair, we will handle this for you. We are trained in this field and will give you the best deal possible, guiding you through the steps required to alleviate the problem. No home new or old, large or small is exempt from a potential gas line repair. Follow a maintenance plan with a yearly inspection to make sure your gas lines are in top shape. Don’t get caught with an emergency on your hands!