Plumbing Careers at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Greater Minneapolis
Do you value professionalism and punctuality? Do you want to work with the best professionals in the plumbing industry? Then you could be a candidate for Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Greater Minneapolis! If you are an individual who values a rewarding career and would like your customers to be genuinely satisfied, you may be a match for our team. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any illegally recognized basis. Employees of Benjamin Franklin Plumbing are expected to adhere to a standard of conduct and safety.
Customer Service Representative
This position answers incoming client telephone calls. Assists with the supervision and dispatching of all scheduled service and maintenance calls. Reports to the Call Center Manager.
- Answers incoming client telephone calls and recognizes that this is where the client will form their first impression of the company. Good communication with the client is essential! Has a courteous and pleasant demeanor, whether on a phone call or not.
- Ensures that each telephone call is answered before the third ring and that the approved company greeting and script is used each time
- Notifies clients ahead of time without fail if the Plumber is not going to arrive at their home within the scheduled time window
- Calls Agreement Membership clients, as scheduled service appointments, should be booked to make up for any shortfall of repair calls
Minimum Training, Experience, and Knowledge Required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Above-average verbal and telephone communication skills are essential
- Must have good computer software skills
- Prior customer service experience preferred
Lead / Junior Plumber
A lead or junior plumber serves the clients of the company by expertly servicing, repairing, and replacing plumbing systems.
- Utilizes Straight Forward Pricing (including all company approved forms) correctly on each call
- Wears floor savers while in the client’s home and maintains a neat work area while performing a repair or scheduled service
- Tests each aspect of the job before leaving a home to make sure everything is working properly. Ensures the job was indeed completed correctly and eliminates unnecessary callbacks after the job is finished
- Explains each service performed to the client each time a maintenance or repair is completed. Ensures clients are 100% satisfied with all work
- Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving
- Maintains cleanliness inside and outside of vehicles at all times
Minimum Training, Experience, and Knowledge Required:
- Junior Plumbers are considered training/apprentice level and typically do not operate their own truck
- Lead/Master Plumbers are considered senior level and typically operate their own truck
- Lead & Junior Plumbers must have applicable certifications and licensing required by their state of residence