BEN FRANKLIN SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP
"The Ben Franklin Society" is a private membership service club. Would you like to extend the life of your water heater, protect your home from unexpected plumbing breakdowns or worse…water damage? "The Ben Franklin Society" is plumbing security for your home. Take a look at the following member benefits you get for only $8.95 a month.
1. We'll catch the small problems before they become big problems! Upon membership (and once a year thereafter), our experienced plumber will inspect your home and check for small leaks that could become big problems.
2. We'll professionally inspect and flush your water heater! Upon membership (and once a year thereafter), our experienced plumber will flush your water heater and complete a 14 point inspection. This process will extend the life of your water heater and decrease the risk of untimely breakdowns.
3. You go to the front of the line! As a member of "The Ben Franklin Society," you go to the front of the line (priority service) and to the top of our appointment book if you ever need plumbing service.
4. You get a 15% discount on repairs and replacements! As a member of "The Ben Franklin Society," you get a 15% discount (a preferred service rate) should you ever need us for any plumbing repair or fixture replacement listed in our price guide.
5. Our promise as Ben Franklin, The Punctual Plumber...As a member of "The Ben Franklin Society," your home is protected from the annoyance of cold showers, unforeseen plumbing problems and we can reduce broken water lines. You'll go to the top of our service list and we won't keep you waiting around. If there's any delay, it's you we pay!™ If you move within our market area, you may transfer your club membership to your new home or it can be transferred to the new owner.
Eco friendly products can last 2-3 times longer, provide your home with endless hot water and reduce your energy costs by 50%. In addition, our solar products qualify you for all utility rebates and tax credits and could earn you up to $5000.
We have a variety of products that can save energy and reduce your environmental impact including:
HYDRO FLUSHING DRAIN LINES
WHEN YOUR DRAINAGE SYSTEM ISN'T DRAINING, YOU WANT IT FIXED. AND FIXED FAST!
Sometimes traditional cable machines are not enough. Ben Franklin Plumbing high pressure jetting is very effective in removing years of accumulated build-up on the inside walls of your drain and sewer pipes. There is no better way to get your pipes draining as well as the day they were installed. Ben Franklin Plumbing highly trained professionals use high-pressure water combined with specially designed hoses and nozzles to break up tough soap, grease, sludge and even tree root blockages. These materials, once broken up are then flushed out of the line.
See for yourself!
CLEAN PIPES ALSO MEANS FEWER SERVICE CALLS!
Just a few reasons to try our Jetting service:
• Environmentally Friendly
• Safe on all pipes
• Removes: grease, sludge, mud, silt, and Fibrous materials
• Long lasting results
• Prevents grease build up problems
SOLAR WATER HEATERS
BENEFITS OF SOLAR WATER HEATING
Solar Water Heaters Work In Every Climate
Today's Solar hot water technologies can be operated efficiently and affordably in any climate. Systems are specifically designed for various climatic and geographical areas of the country.
Reduce Energy Costs
By installing a Solar water heating system, a typical household can meet 80 to 90 percent of their hot water needs. In southern climates, a SWH unit can meet nearly 100 percent of a household's hot water needs.
Proven Efficient Technology
Currently there are more than 300,000 Solar Water Heater units installed across the United States (excluding swimming pool applications) and because these systems have been proven efficient and reliable, the number of installations continues to grow by the thousands every year.
Reduced demand for fossil fuels will improve the environment by reducing air and water pollution as well as the heat-trapping gases that cause global warming. And though they cost a little bit more up front to install, a carbon free Solar Water Heating system will save consumers money in the long run as the fuel source (the sun's energy) will always be free.
WHOLE HOUSE REPIPING
We will provide labor and materials to re-pipe your houses hot and cold water liens with CPVC pipe (the best grade of pipe for you home) to all fixtures. We will install new main shutoff valves at the water service feed into your house and at the water heater cold water side. We will also install new brass emergency angle stops at all the fixtures with stainless steel braded burst proof supply lines. All the pipes are run and strapped in the attic and dropped inside the walls. All piping in the attic will be insulated, unless otherwise specified. Sometimes exposed piping is required because of block walls or non-droppable walls due to excess fire blocking in the walls, (this is only done when necessary). Some drywall will have to be cut to access shower valves in the walls. When possible we use 14” access panels to cover the hole, when this is not possible we cut an access through the tile side of the shower to access the shower valve. In this case we have what they call a smitty plate to cover the hole. Some drywall may have to be cut in order to drop pipes if there is fire blocking in the walls. Patching drywall is included, unless otherwise specified. All piping exposed to UV rays are protected by sleeve. All fast closing solenoids valves (dishwasher, icemaker, wash machine line) have hammer arrestors put on and all hose-bibs have vacuum breakers put on. This helps prevent hammering in the walls.
All of the threaded fittings we use are brass threaded CPVC adaptors. They are more expensive then plastic threaded fittings, however plastic threads can strip out easily and will also crack if there is any stress added to the fitting.
We at Ben Franklin give you a full two-year warranty and a twenty year limited warranty!! The first 2 years we are 100% responsible for any problems or defects you may have with the entire re-pipe, (this is a year longer than you get with a brand new house). This warranty is also transferred with your house should you sell your home within the next 20 years.
You can also have a new water heater (30-50 gallon) or any of our faucets and fixtures for a discount of 37% off the standard price. New water service from the meter or well to the house can also be done at a discounted price at this time. If there is any other plumbing work that you have been thinking about doing, this would be the time to do it at a discounted price.
We would appreciate it if you would clean out your bath and kitchen vanities before we arrive. And then we clean up after ourselves! In addition to the clean up that the technicians do, we provide you with a professional who will clean up after the re-pipers!
All work done will be done by plumbing code and will be permitted and inspected by your city or county that you live in.
Twenty year warranty on pipes and fittings!! Twelve months same as cash financing available.