Water heaters are hard at work 24 hours a day keeping a supply of hot water for our use. We almost never need to think about hot water heaters when they are functioning properly. For safety’s sake, water heaters have safety features that must be set up properly when the water heater is installed. Water heater installation should be left to licensed professionals. Our technicians install water heaters Overland Park residents can depend on. The plumbers of Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City provide safe water heater installation for tankless water heaters or traditional gas or electric water heaters.
If your home’s water heater is more than ten years old, you should get your water heater examined. Why? The lifespan of most conventional gas and electric water heaters is only about ten years, and the consequences of a failed water heater are severe. A leak or explosion can cause thousands of dollars of property damage and subsequent repairs. Being proactive about replacing your water heater is better than waiting for an expensive accident to occur.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City plumbers can inspect your tank and let you know if it is time to perform a new water heater installation or if you need repairs. Even if your water heater looks clean up, you cannot see if the tank is damaged because the outside portion of the water heater is not the holding tank; it is just a metal shell protecting the tank inside.
Water Heater Repair Services
When a water heater malfunctions, it can result in an explosion, release of deadly carbon monoxide gas, or harmful mold to entering your family’s drinking water. The plumbers at Benjamin Franklin provide the water heater repair Overland Park residents need for water heater safety.
Signs to watch for:
- Frequent running out of hot water
- Yellow, rusty or otherwise discolored water
- Foul odors including the smell of rotten eggs
- Strange noises including popping, rumbling, or squealing
- Leaks from the water heater
Some typical water heater repairs include:
- Draining the water heater’s tank
- Replacing the gas thermocouple or sacrificial anode
- Repositioning the gas thermocouple
- Fixing temperature problems by adjusting the thermostat
- Electrical repair work
Tankless Water Heater Options
How are tankless water heaters are different from traditional water heaters? Tankless water heaters heat water as needed instead of perpetually heating up an entire 40-50-gallon tank of water. This is the main benefit because you save on energy bills by only heating water when you need it. Because tankless water heaters do not have a holding tank, take up less space and can even be installed in a closet. Tankless water heaters typically last about ten years longer than traditional water heaters. Tankless water can also support existing water heating systems like solar water heaters and bolster remote hot tubs and bathrooms.
Benjamin Franklin plumbers will install a tankless water heater Overland Park residents can count on for dependable hot water service.
Trusted for Water Heater Installation and Repair and BBB Certified
We take our great customer service reputation seriously; we want every customer to be satisfied with their water heater service. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City is a Better Business Bureau accredited company and have been the plumber Overland Park has counted on since 2003.
We install and service traditional or tankless water heaters Overland Park residents trust.
Why Choose us for Your Water Heater Service?
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City offers honest pricing; you will know the cost of repairs and services before any work is begun.
- We guarantee our water heater services: if a repair fails within a year, we will make it right by fixing it for no charge.
- We’ll clean up any messes associated with the water heater installation or repair service.
- The plumbers at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City value your time and are punctual. “If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay.®” We PAY YOU $5.00 per each minute late up to $300.00.
For excellent quality water heater installation and repair, call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City today at (816) 239-2685 or request an appointment.