Trenchless Sewer Repair Overland Park
Traditionally, repairing a sewer line has been an expensive, labor-intensive process. Digging out the existing sewer line meant breaking up concrete or destroying years of landscaping work. Technology has progressed in the last decade to make trenchless sewer line replacement a possible alternative to traditional sewer line replacement. The benefit of trenchless repair services is that they result in less work, digging, and landscape damage than traditional methods of sewer repair.
Some sewer lines problems can only be fixed by the traditional digging and replacement process. While not every home will be a good candidate for trenchless sewer repair, many can be fixed by using the trenchless method. The plumbers at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City will evaluate your property and help you find the right sewer repair solution.
What is Trenchless Sewer Repair and how does it Work?
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City uses the Pipe Lining method of trenchless sewer repair. It consists of using a brand new seamless liner to reline the entire length of your existing sewer pipe. A seamless liner is stronger and will last longer than the original sewer pipe. Made of a flexible material and saturated with epoxy, seamless liners are installed using a special machine to blow it into the existing sewer pipe from one small point, usually located in the basement.
After the new liner is in place, our plumbers then insert a bladder into the new sewer pipe liner and inflate with pressurized air. The new liner is pressed against the interior of the old sewer pipe by the highly pressured air to seal all cracks and damaged areas. After the pipe cures for a couple of hours, the bladder will be removed. The newly installed sewer pipe will be rated to last for at least 50 years, if not longer
What are the benefits of Benjamin Franklin Plumbing trenchless sewer line replacement?
- Trenchless sewer work does not cause destruction to your home’s landscaping like traditional sewer work
- Time savings: traditional sewer replacement means days or weeks of construction work
- Lower Costs: less labor means less costs.
- Longer warranty: the new trenchless sewer replacement pipe is warranted for 50 years.
Don’t wait for a big problem to happen! Some homeowners do not think about their sewer line until there is a disaster. Have the sewer line inspected if your home is more than 40 years old.
Trenchless Sewer Repair from a BBB Certified Company
We are committed to providing great customer service. Benjamin Franklin has been serving Overland Park since 2003 and is a Better Business Bureau certified plumber.
Easy to Understand Pricing
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City wants every customer to be 100% satisfied with our trenchless sewer repair services.
- We do great work. We guarantee that if a repair fails within a year of the repair date, we will come back repair it for free. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is proud to offer reliable services.
- We offer great prices; no need to hide it! You will always be informed of the cost of repairs and services before our plumber begin any work.
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City plumbers are experienced, friendly, and professional.
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City plumbers have all been trained by master plumbers and continue to take courses throughout their careers to be current with building codes and technological advancements.
- No messes for you! We clean up after our plumbing repairs.
- We guarantee that our plumbers will not arrive late for your appointment, “If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay.®” We PAY YOU $5.00 per each minute late up to $300.00.
For quality trenchless sewer repair, call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City today at (816) 239-2685 or request an appointment.