For excellent sump pump installation and repair, Overland Park residents call the Plumbers at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City. We provide dependable sump pump installation and repair services to prevent water and structural damage to your homes and landscaping by keeping water out of your home. A basement sump pump will prevent structural damage and mold growth into your home and property, especially if your basement is prone to flooding.
Signs your basement might need a new sump pump:
- Water is pooling in the basement
- If you currently have a sump pump, it discharges into the sewer
- Your current pump is a water-powered pump that is less efficient with higher costs
- The current pump is a manual pump, and you would like to have an automatic pump
How Sump Pump Installation Works
When installing your sump pump, the plumbers at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City will:
- Make an in-depth examination of your property’s drainage and thoroughly study your home’s soil type and topography
- Find the best plan for basement waterproofing Overland Park residents can trust to protect their homes
- Perform a quality sump pump installation that meets all applicable building codes
- Leave your home as clean or cleaner than when we came
What are the Benefits of a Professional Sump Pump Installation?
A properly installed sump pump can:
- Keep the rain or groundwater from flooding your home’s basement
- Keeping water out will get rid of musty odors
- Prevent mold from growing in your basement by keeping it dry
Overland Park’s Trusted Sump Pump Experts
The plumbers at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City are Better Business Bureau certified and proud to have served the Overland Park community since 2003. We strive for every customer to be very satisfied with their sump pump service.
Excellent Sump Pump Work at a Fair Price
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City provides high-quality Overland Park sump pump services at an honest price. Benjamin Franklin offers fast, dependable Overland Park sump pump services. Our professional plumbers provide the expert sump pump installation and repair Overland Park residents trust.
- It one of our repairs fails within a year, we will repair it for FREE at no additional cost to you. We guarantee that our installations.
- We promise that pricing is fair and transparent. You will approve all costs and work.
- We clean up after our work and will never leave a mess on your property. Our polite plumbers wear protective shoe coverings to avoid tracking dirt around.
- Your sump pump repair or installation will begin on time. “If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay.®” We PAY YOU $5.00 per each minute late up to $300.
For the best quality sump pump install & repair, call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Kansas City today at (816) 239-2685 or request an appointment.